Website not loading

Status
Not open for further replies.

palumbo2

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I've been using x10hosting for a few years now, but lately, the last past few weeks, my website stopped loading. It did come back only for one html page, not loading my Wordpress website, then it stopped again now. Nothing is loading now. I've created a new html file and a new php file in the public_html folder and also created a new folder and files inside, but nothing is loading.

I also tried pinging my page but it's not working either.

I need to solve this as soon as possible as I got a uni assessment based on my Wordpress.

Thanks,
Luis

massage8

Reaction score
Ditto. Editing on cPanel is working but the actual site does not load.

uputoox1

Reaction score
ok.. so after writing to them to inform them the free hosting isnt working, was informed there is no support for free hosting.
not really after support.. just looking for hosting that works...

?? - does anyone from x10 hosting watch these forums in order to offer any sort of explanation? or is this just a case of everyone just says the free hosting doesnt work and thats the end of it?

do.marmor46

Prime Account
Reaction score
I got the same problem , cPanel work but pages do not load well html do but that is it .
Its little bit strange x10hosting always been good with response in the past especially on issues like this
Understandable free hosting is not first priority but at least a post saying they are aware of the problem would be nice, lets hope they working on it

uputoox1

Reaction score
ok.. here is something interesting..

perhaps it has nothing to do with x10hosting after all..

I am unable to access my website.. unless... i use a VPN or a proxy - maybe if you try access your site through here..

https://hide.me/en/proxy

and if successful.. then maybe ask your ISP why they are blocking the site. ??

im happy to have worked out a solution for myself anyway.. just a shame it had to be without any input from x10hosting...

do.marmor46

Prime Account
Reaction score
ok.. here is something interesting..

perhaps it has nothing to do with x10hosting after all..

I am unable to access my website.. unless... i use a VPN or a proxy - maybe if you try access your site through here..

https://hide.me/en/proxy

and if successful.. then maybe ask your ISP why they are blocking the site. ??

im happy to have worked out a solution for myself anyway.. just a shame it had to be without any input from x10hosting...

I Recommend u Try again without proxy ,same day as you posted this everything started to work again, so guess problem is solved, at least for me , hopefully for everyone else to

uputoox1

Reaction score
I Recommend u Try again without proxy ,same day as you posted this everything started to work again, so guess problem is solved, at least for me , hopefully for everyone else to

thanks for your reply .... still not working for me without a proxy.. ( two sites ) both work perfectly ok with a proxy...
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

kenny9

Reaction score
From the TOS: No Proxies No proxies of any nature are allowed, whether private or public.
The Terms Of Service are found under the "LEGAL" tab at the botton right of each page.

Could the use of a Proxie be your problem?

uputoox1

Reaction score
From the TOS: No Proxies No proxies of any nature are allowed, whether private or public.
The Terms Of Service are found under the "LEGAL" tab at the botton right of each page.

no

uputoox1

Reaction score

second thoughts.. maybe yes?

Proxies
  • We do not allow any kind of proxies to be used on our servers, for any reason.

I read that as not being allowed to host any sort of proxy service .. not to use/view/administer websites..
- if ive done something wrong.. when i made an inquiry? why didnt they just tell me they are blocking me? why keep my account active?

palumbo2

Reaction score
I'm back with the same problem now.

Two days after my first post, the website went back to life, I got a message from the support team informing the issues was solved. However, it stopped loading again last week.

wooprapp

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
I'm personally a custom Web Developer but I design my church's website and they want to use WordPress.

Apparently WordPress released an update (somewhere, I'm not too sure) that is basically like mandatory. My IT Partner at the church sets up the WordPress and I make the website.

So, I don't know much about that part of it, but he told me like a few weeks ago WordPress rolled out a new update .

Status
Not open for further replies.