Domain document root not found.

mindgymx

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I'm wondering why on some browsers, the following display shows up on leonlshi.com (my personal blog). Additionally, when I upend /wp-admin to try to access the internals, this pops up:

Not Found
The requested URL /wp-admin was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

However, I don't have this issue on other browsers. It's also periodic; it was working fine this morning.

Any help would be greatly appreciated... Thanks in advance!

larrysmu

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I'm wondering why on some browsers, the following display shows up on leonlshi.com (my personal blog). Additionally, when I upend /wp-admin to try to access the internals, this pops up:

Not Found
The requested URL /wp-admin was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

However, I don't have this issue on other browsers. It's also periodic; it was working fine this morning.

Any help would be greatly appreciated... Thanks in advance!

It's telling you wp-admin can't be found cause the browser can't find it .... maybe the browser is attaching https instead of http to the url ? Maybe wrong spelling ? Maybe it needs login.php or index.php in that folder in the address ?

The 404 not found error just means that you have no error 404 document defined that it can display to tell you what the error is or means .... go to your error documents config and make a 404 doc with whatever you want it to say ... 404 just means page not found for any page it can't find. It's telling you you have no error documents made ... the 404 doc does not exist for it to use. To make one create 404.html or 404.php whatever your site uses and put some kind of text in it to tell people .... page not found ... here's a help link or contact info.