An error has occurred forwarding your sign in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

leetsbra

Reaction score
Today I tried to log into the cpanel but it redirected to x15.x10hosting.com. The website couldn't connect. Does this have something to do with the migration? If so, when will this get fixed?

Last edited:

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
Due to unforseen issues x15 will need a few more days to be fully loaded up with accounts.

There was an issue with transfering databases that caused some extra work and it is possible that accounts already on there may exprience login isssues for a bit.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
Doesn't seem to be working, it says that the site took to long to respond.
I found your IP in the block list for too many failed logins, possibly related to the above mentioned where existing accounts may fail to login during this extra load

fcsecret

Reaction score
Yes I have the same problem, site fcsecretary.x10host.com
Looks like the files just did not get transferred, sort of like what was described above

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
Yes I have the same problem, site fcsecretary.x10host.com
Looks like the files just did not get transferred, sort of like what was described above
We're working on retransferring those that are affected, please avoid trying to login until you see your site is up to avoid having your IP blocked.

fcsecret

Reaction score
Thanks Anna! OK great! I'll watch this blog for more info. Is there a place where you will announce that transfers have been made? Thank you for the feedback! The worst thing is not knowing what is going on with the files (are they lost forever and similar anxieties)

leetsbra

Reaction score
I found your IP in the block list for too many failed logins, possibly related to the above mentioned where existing accounts may fail to login during this extra load
Alright, x15 seems to be working now for me. I just can't sign in with my account now though.

softdesi

Reaction score
@Anna

Can you lookup my account (afonsosa) and see if my IP is banned? It seems to be, because I'm getting timeout errors...

softdesi

Reaction score
If I use a VPN on another location, DirectAdmin login gives me a incorrect details error.

leetsbra

Reaction score
I think my IP got blocked again, could you unblock it again?

Status
Not open for further replies.