My WordPress Website Hasn't Been Working As Well As PhpMyAdmin

Status
Not open for further replies.

agentxin

Reaction score
Many people are having the Apache problem since the migration, and the admins haven't found a solution yet. Just try searching for "Apache is functioning normally" in the forums here. I have no idea about the phpMyAdmin issue, that feature is working for me.

carlart2

Reaction score
Many people are having the Apache problem since the migration, and the admins haven't found a solution yet. Just try searching for "Apache is functioning normally" in the forums here. I have no idea about the phpMyAdmin issue, that feature is working for me.

Okay. I see.

spacresx

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Just pointing something out.
Getting answers on the DirectAdmin forums wont get you to far.
unless you are an Admin or have DirectAdmin installed on your own website.
because you dont have admin rights on x10hosting.

carlart2

Reaction score
Just pointing something out.
Getting answers on the DirectAdmin forums wont get you to far.
unless you are an Admin or have DirectAdmin installed on your own website.
because you dont have admin rights on x10hosting.

x10hosting migrated my free x10host website from cPanel to DirectAdmin. Does this mean DirectAdmin isn't installed on my website? I need understanding.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
DirectAdmin is installed on the server to help you manage your website, so technically it is not installed on your site but rather that your site is installed in the directadmin interface.

phpmyadmin should however be sorted for x13 now.

carlart2

Reaction score
DirectAdmin is installed on the server to help you manage your website, so technically it is not installed on your site but rather that your site is installed in the directadmin interface.

phpmyadmin should however be sorted for x13 now.

However, when I click phpmyadmin in DirectAdmin (under "extra features"), it now works. Thanks a lot.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
Great. The error that you are getting is that when going from the mysql management area? I'll in that case have a word with the techs with a higher access level to look into sortin that link as well

carlart2

Reaction score
Great. The error that you are getting is that when going from the mysql management area? I'll in that case have a word with the techs with a higher access level to look into sortin that link as well

No, there is a separate section, in DirectAdmin, called "extra features" and in this section, you can choose to open up phpmyadmin.

Status
Not open for further replies.