Resolved Domain gone from my C-panel & can't re-add it

Status
Not open for further replies.

lauradei

Reaction score
Hi,
Sinds a few weeks now my website is not showing. The domain I have is still valid till November so that is not the issue.
My domains do not show up in the C-panel.
When I try to re-add my domains it tells me it already exists in the C-panel but I cant access them.
What ever I try it keeps asksing me to add a domain.
When going to the "file Manager" in C-panel my website is still there including the domain names.
I'm on a X13 server and domain I have is lauradeightondancecompany.co.uk & lauradeightondancecompany.com

Kind regards
Laura D

garrettroyce

Community Support
Community Support
Reaction score
I'm requesting an admin look into this. With DirectAdmin, I lack sufficient access.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
That would be an indication that something went wrong in the migrations.

The best solution is to redo the migration of your account, with the most recent backup from the old sever (which was taken right before they were put offline). This action is recommended in case there's something more then just the domain that is actually broken.

Have you made any changes that you need to backup?

lauradei

Reaction score
Thank you both for your reply.
There are no changes made that need a backup. I have managed to make an extra back up from the file manager to my local PC but I always had a copy of the files backed up anyway.

thank again for looking at it

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
I have now restored from the backup, and can confirm that the domains are properly listed.

Let me know if you see something that doesn't work properly.

lauradei

Reaction score
After been able to change the name servers back to Cloudflare it probably will take some time to let it take affect.
I will check later again.

Thanks for helping Anna

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
I have no problems with your x10.mx domain (although it has a 403 error but that is a different reason).

As for the co.uk domain, did you update the A record at cloudflare to reflect the new server? Your sever has the IP: 198.91.81.13

lauradei

Reaction score
Thank you so much Anna for your help.
Issue was I changed x10 to the IP it gave on Cloudflare while it should have been the other way around :banghead::banghead:.
We're back up and running again.

thanks again, this can be closed
Kind regards Laura

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
Glad to hear you got it working.

I'll close this off as resolved then.

Status
Not open for further replies.