Resolved Web site

Status
Not open for further replies.

garrettroyce

Community Support
Community Support
Reaction score
Your last prior login was in December 2019. Your account was purged in March because of this.

In the future, do not rely on reminder emails as they can get blocked, sent to spam, or any number of things. Logins are required every 30 days (not once a month). Only logins to https://x10hosting.com/sso/main count. FTP logins, DirectAdmin logins, forum logins, etc. do not count; it must be the SSO login. After 30 days inactivity your account is eligible for suspension, then deletion 3 weeks after that. Restorations will not be offered at any time in the foreseeable future; this is a coincidence that it even exists this time.

I'm requesting an admin review your account to see if a restoration is possible

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
Due to the automated suspension/terminations being halted we did run a manual purge in early March (it was started the 4th) and since your account did not have any logins the the 60 days prior to the purge it was terminated as inactive.

Due to there being no warning emails as those are part of the automated, currently halted, system we said we'd this time allow for a restore if requested within reasonable time.

Initially we said cutoff for restores would be one week, meaning in reality we should not restore anyone past Sunday 15th, though we extended it a little bit extra, but it was said that the last cutoff date would be on Sunday March 22nd.

You're lucky though that the restore is still possible for your account.
I'm running the restore now and the account should be good to go in a few minutes.

janetasb

Reaction score
Due to the automated suspension/terminations being halted we did run a manual purge in early March (it was started the 4th) and since your account did not have any logins the the 60 days prior to the purge it was terminated as inactive.

Due to there being no warning emails as those are part of the automated, currently halted, system we said we'd this time allow for a restore if requested within reasonable time.

Initially we said cutoff for restores would be one week, meaning in reality we should not restore anyone past Sunday 15th, though we extended it a little bit extra, but it was said that the last cutoff date would be on Sunday March 22nd.

You're lucky though that the restore is still possible for your account.
I'm running the restore now and the account should be good to go in a few minutes.

Thank you for your help.

I tried to login to the Admin Panel, but it gives me an error:

https://x10hosting.com/sso/main/caf

Sign in Successful
Please standby while transfer you to your web hosting account.

An error has occurred forwarding your sign in. Retry

garrettroyce

Community Support
Community Support
Reaction score
Please try clearing your browser cache and cookies for x10hosting.

Something seems amiss with your website still, but that could be something we can find out after you log in.

garrettroyce

Community Support
Community Support
Reaction score
Ok, I will request admin help. It sounds like the authentication from your x10 account isn't working with DirectAdmin.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
Can you please try now? There was a small feature missing from your account.

garrettroyce

Community Support
Community Support
Reaction score
@janetasb Were you able to log in? Please let us know if you need any further assistance or this thread will be closed for inactivity. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.