Resolved ISP blocked due to frequent abuse

Status
Not open for further replies.

piratex1

Reaction score
Hello,
I am getting the following message when I try to log in:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
There is a problem with your request

Your ISP (Internet Service Provider) or current connection has been blocked due to frequent abuse. If you are connecting via a network proxy, VPN, or Tor, please disable the service, sign-out, and then sign-in again.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My IP address 119.95.172.104

My ISP: Philippine Long Distance Telephone Company

Note,
My home is in the UK but I am currently on an extended stay in The Philippines, unable to travel due to the COVID 19 situation.

xfsgpr76

Reaction score
Hello,
I am getting the following message when I try to log in:
There is a problem with your request

Your ISP (Internet Service Provider) or current connection has been blocked due to frequent abuse. If you are connecting via a network proxy, VPN, or Tor, please disable the service, sign-out, and then sign-in again.
My IP address 119.95.172.104

My ISP: Philippine Long Distance Telephone Company

Note,
My home is in the UK but I am currently on an extended stay in The Philippines, unable to travel due to the COVID 19 situation.

You say you can't login but is your site still online? what is the URL of your site for us to try it? i am based in the UK so I can try to see if your site is still online.

spacresx

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
its possible that the Philippine ip address is blocked due to heavy abuse.
i am not sure about the method of blocking x10 hosting uses,
whether its country or ip range blocking or single ip addresses,
only staff can answer that.

also keep in mind if your login is based on the UK ip address,
signing in from 'out of country' might also be the issue.

maybe staff can make an exception to allow the 1 ip address that you need to use.

Status
Not open for further replies.