benirwinmusic.com
kelvinchan.us

Can someone please look into it?

Thanks for your help!

garrettroyce

Community Support
Community Support
Reaction score
Neither of these domains are pointed at an x10hosting free server, but it is possible they're on an x10hosting premium account. You need to change your DNS to use the IP address of your server, or you may have to open a support ticket if you're using paid hosting. I'm happy to help, but the premium ticket system is faster and better than I'm able to provide.

kcchan

Prime Account
Reaction score
My account was originally on the illuminated server, which I understand now falls under the free hosting support? Can you please provide the address of the updated nameserver?

garrettroyce

Community Support
Community Support
Reaction score
You are correct about the support change. The nameservers, however, have not changed:

Code:
ns1.x10hosting.com
ns2.x10hosting.com

However, if your registrar is using A records, then you would have to supply your server IP address. Your server is x14 which is 198.91.81.14

kcchan

Prime Account
Reaction score
I checked the settings on my registrar and they are still pointing to the same nameservers that you have listed. Is there another setting I should check?

garrettroyce

Community Support
Community Support
Reaction score
I can ask for admin help, but maybe you can try one thing first.

Can you remove these domains and add them again via DirectAdmin?

Please read the deletion steps carefully. When it asks to remove web files, DO NOT ALLOW IT. It will delete everything off of your account related to the website and you will lose it all PERMANENTLY.

Status
Not open for further replies.