Need Account Associated

Cybaxis

Reaction score
Didn't get a password reset email, so followed instructions from other threads with similar issues and created a new account. That's now done. Kindly associate my existing assets with this new account. Thanks

michaelw1

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Didn't get a password reset email, so followed instructions from other threads with similar issues and created a new account. That's now done. Kindly associate my existing assets with this new account. Thanks

Hello , Sadly I don't think moving old account info to a new one can't me done . A admin my correct me if i am wrong .

Cybaxis

Reaction score
That's the instruction given in other threads where no reset password was received. Hosting will be associated with the account just created.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
There is no account from the old system associated with the forum account you are currently posting from, which means we don't know what you need associated now. I also don't see anything in the new system regarding this forum account.
What is the username or domain of your account?

Ps. even though you may have a similar issue, it is not certain the cause is the same so it is always wise to first ask before taking actions based on replies to other users problems.