All my emails are wiped clean

mrlister

Reaction score
I came here to report the same issue.
The webmail page says:
Server Error: STATUS: Internal error occurred. Refer to server log for more information. [2021-09-26 15:48:36] (0.001 + 0.000 secs).
but I'm not sure where I can see this log (or even if I'm able to see that at all.)

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
They are stored in the same place as your website files, so yes they are a part of the issue in that regards, the accounts are being restored as a whole.

apple2

Reaction score
Thank you.

As an aside, I haven't seen this kind of incompetence - ever, and I've worked with hundreds of vendors. This has been nothing but problems the last few years. If I were you I'd be looking for another job.

Eric S

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Thank you.

As an aside, I haven't seen this kind of incompetence - ever, and I've worked with hundreds of vendors. This has been nothing but problems the last few years. If I were you I'd be looking for another job.
It is a good thing the same people who are trying to help restore your free service are volunteers as this is not their "job". we are working as hard as we can to restore all accounts and service. If you have a backup of your account please feel free to restore it or provide it to us so we can help speed this up. If you do not have one please remain patience while we restore your account with our tools we are providing to you.