website PLUS

makewor9

Reaction score
My website magicfromwherever.com is down, it was returning a 404 error and now is returning...

"Your PHP installation appears to be missing the MySQL extension which is required by WordPress."

Is this due to the server errors still being repaired?

Also - is there a way to confirm which of my email addresses is attached to the hosting for that website? I seem to be turning up dead ends...

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
The attached email is a gmail address, which is similar to your forum account, it shares the first few letters.

Your server, x14, should be mostly done, I took a peak and made a small adjustment to the php settings on your account and it appears your site now loads properly. Likely the need to alter this was an effect of the issues at hand.

makewor9

Reaction score
This forum account is differernt and for a different website. I still don't know the one attached to the website above. Can you dm me or re-send me a password reset page or something.

page still doesn't load on my laptop, phone or a stranger/s laptop who I have just asked to check the page

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
The statement is kind of valid for that one as well, the username attached with that account does have a gmail that also shares the first few letters, as does the domain.

Any support requests needs to be done using the associated forum account so we can check the account easy (the system does not allow to search for pointer domains, only the main domain (I could ping it so I knew which serve to look at and this lead me to be able to find the account in the end). However, you are per ToS only allowed ONE free hosting account, so both does face the possibility of being suspended for that violation.

At a glance the problems could be due to misconfigured SSL, it could also as easily be due to the restore not completed yet (I see signs telling me it is not, some files have random letters/numbers prefixed.

makewor9

Reaction score
It worked fine until the server stuff so I don't think its SSL related.

Eric S

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hello,

I am seeing your website load without errors or issue for me. Can you confirm this is still occurring for you and if so please let me know which errors you are seeing and how so we can replicate the issue.