How to delete added domain?

Antho138

Reaction score
I've recently added a domain to my account and decided to scrap the project that the domain was going to be used for. When I tried to delete the domain I could not find the option to do so, so I talked to someone on the x10 discord server and they said to make a request on the support forum. Can someone please help me?

EDIT: I've decided to keep on using the current domain and just wait for the feature to be re-released.

Thanks

Last edited:

DoneRightWebsites

Reaction score
So im trying to do the same thing but cant seem to figure out where the actual button for deleting an addon domain is.... I mistyped the domain the first time whilst adding it and now i cant delete it. Any help would be appreciated!

Antho138

Reaction score
After talking to someone on the x10 discord server I was told that the delete button was somehow being abused. I'm not sure how that's possible, but I was also told that the x10 team is working on some security improvements and the delete button will be re added.

Eric S

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
After talking to someone on the x10 discord server I was told that the delete button was somehow being abused. I'm not sure how that's possible, but I was also told that the x10 team is working on some security improvements and the delete button will be re added.
This is correct. What was occurring is users would add a domain to the service. Host malicious and phishing content. Do bad things and remove the domain name from the account. Hence leaving us having to go thru tons of logs to figure out which account the domain was owned by when the bad stuff was done.