Several Account issues account unusable

do.marmor46

Prime Account
Reaction score
writing several separate problems in same post to avoid misunderstanding, unneeded time waste questions and past experience i will write as detailed as possible that and im frustrated at the constant problems

one
Did a password reset using links in the mail i got, its all fine in beginning found it weird that i needed to verify my email like u do when making a new account when i had the account for years but ok no problem so fare

logging in my account with the new password on https://x10hosting.com/login first ting i notice is that my Profile is wrong the Country code says US well I'm not from US, the rest in the profile is correct but Adress info ,post code etc is missing and cant seem to find where i fill it in.
But that's noting that affect function however i don't want to get shit for having wrong info / Country code so u need to know and clicking Hosting control panel button seems to show all my files etc as it should

Two (The part that makes it unusable)
For last two years or so i been debating to totally rebuild my webpage both looks and what it contains ,save some parts, strip the rest maybe add my game grafic design stuff there ,
however whenever i had the time my account had problems and its always the same problem html works php pages do not meaning site do not load
(Whiteout me doing anything or even logging in control panel) and who is building a pure html site today ,

a few times it got solved by itself , i wrote to you a few times , u got it fixt appreciate that, but sadly always in time for me to get to busy again, after every time it works one to two months sometimes just a week, then same problem again , last time it happened most have been 6 months ago , then i just gave up and said fk it, i wait and se if gets solved by itself well problem is still there so my bandwidth is 0 and account therefore unusable , the password reset mail reminded me to give it one last try

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
logging in my account with the new password on https://x10hosting.com/login first ting i notice is that my Profile is wrong the Country code says US well I'm not from US, the rest in the profile is correct but Adress info ,post code etc is missing and cant seem to find where i fill it in.
But that's noting that affect function however i don't want to get shit for having wrong info / Country code so u need to know and clicking Hosting control panel button seems to show all my files etc as it should
This is correct, with the new backend, everyone has the same country code as part of the transfer (same goes for the profile details). This is not going to be an issue at all as it is within the design.

The hosting control button does take you to DirectAdmin which is what has replaced cPanel as actual hosting account panel.
Two (The part that makes it unusable)
For last two years or so i been debating to totally rebuild my webpage both looks and what it contains ,save some parts, strip the rest maybe add my game grafic design stuff there ,
however whenever i had the time my account had problems and its always the same problem html works php pages do not meaning site do not load
(Whiteout me doing anything or even logging in control panel) and who is building a pure html site today ,

a few times it got solved by itself , i wrote to you a few times , u got it fixt appreciate that, but sadly always in time for me to get to busy again, after every time it works one to two months sometimes just a week, then same problem again , last time it happened most have been 6 months ago , then i just gave up and said fk it, i wait and se if gets solved by itself well problem is still there so my bandwidth is 0 and account therefore unusable , the password reset mail reminded me to give it one last try
I do know you have had problems in the past. Some of those came up when the domain still pointed to the illuminated server, which should have been decommissioned earlier since the illuminated plan was discontinued, perhaps that would have given you less grief as the other free servers were more looked after at that point when the plan was no longer an active offer.

In fact it looks like your domain still points to the now decommissioned illuminated server, in fact it seem to have two conflicting A records, one for the current server and one for the Illuminated server, will look into that for you and get it sorted, I believe this is the crucial find to get your domain(s) back in working order.

If you are a discord user we also have a discord server up for support, and just general chats amongst users, join in at: https://discord.gg/Ab9eGwsxh2