A
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hello Admin, I believe the migration of my website went wrong, I can actually see the website frontend, but I can not reach the backend of the website, rather the cpanel of the hosting. Can you please check into this. the account information is as follow:

Domain: http://learn2earntrading.x10host.com/
    Email: learn2earntrading@gmail.com

Thank you in advance.
    Is there any way to get some help with a problem? I've gotten no response on the forum -- who can I ask?
    It must be an issue, it is not tolerable to have always the same message when the traffic is high on the site: (Guru Meditation - Error 503 Backend fetch failed). 10hosting have to resolve the amount of visitor if they want to be credible in long term hosting... I have make the change like it is on the error page in the .htaccess file but after one week the error message appear once more time so. . . - )))
    will please you enable the php file info in our website so that the pictures will appear. this will be a big help because this is part of our thesis project.. i hope you consider my request.. thank you.. have a good day..
    I need to restore site back to 9/29/2015 are a few days later. Tried using R1soft, but, do not think I used it correctly. Please help.
    URL is coffee[at]x10host ... Thanks in advance!

Please note I have a backup file too, if needed.
    I must have missed the suspension email. Now my site is gone. I was able to create a new account with the same email address. Is there anyway to retrieve my site now. Even if I have to pay to do so.
    I installed a new WP plugin, when I save changes to the plugin I received a page not found error. The support team for the plugin indicates that the max_input_vars needs to be increased to 2000, what are the steps for making this change?
    The email servers at xo5 appear to be down. they were offline the whole day. Can you tell me the eta to get it back up?
    My account was suspended and unsuspended again (got an email regarding this).
    But it's still suspended, Why? Can u fix that?
    clourecords.x10.mx
    Dead-i
    Dead-i
    This has now been fixed, as per my response to your thread in the Free Hosting forums.
    Hi,
    my account name : sachinsarse.x10.mx
    Login ID : sheetal.dhumale@yahoo.com

my website has been live since 2 years but since last month it is showing following error
    "Your PHP installation appears to be missing the MySQL extension which is required by WordPress."

and I cant login into my account as soon as I login page goes blank please look in to it & revert me on my email ID
    ssachinsarsephotography@yahoo.com
    Dead-i
    Dead-i
    Hi,

It appears your account has exceeded the initial disk limit of 1GB, and you are using the x10Hosting Basic control panel. Our Basic control panel has an issue where a blank page is displayed. I've switched you to the other cPanel x3 theme, so you can clear some space.
    Dead-i
    Dead-i
    Hi,
    Login ID :
    my website has been live since 2 years but since last month it is showing following error
    "Your PHP installation appears to be missing the MySQL extension which is required by WordPress."

and I cant login into my account as soon as I login page goes blank please look in to it & revert me on my email ID

awaiting your reply
    Thanks & Regards
    Sachin Sarse Photography
    Error: Permission denied when uploading files or creating folders. Please help!!!
    Please help.
    I can't create forlders or upload files. I receive error: Permission denied.
    Thank you in advance for your answer.
    Hello, I seem there is no chance to edit the php.ini in the cpanel; that is one of the main features of any web host service. I remember when you was the first choice of all of thw web about free hosting! :D No space limit and so on. Fortunately there are somebosy out there; hopefully to see you to become again the first of my reference for free hosting. I look forward to hear good news from you. Regrds, Giuseppe.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…