Alejandro
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Is there any way to get some help with a problem? I've gotten no response on the forum -- who can I ask?
    Hi!!
    My user is numisma4 and i have reach the 500mb files limit , can you kelp me increase this space? i dont ask for unlimited, 2000mb would be great... This site (http://numismaticapl.x10.mx/) is my personal coin database and it has images of the coins. Can you help me? Thank you.
    Can you fix an account that is stuck on the "Sign-up Processing" screen?
    R
    RMoshiri
    I am having the same problem. HELP!!!!

Sign-up Processing
    Please standby, we're creating your free hosting account!
    This usually takes less than 60 seconds. We'll automatically update the page when we're ready.
    Here's a refresh button if you'd like something to click on.
    D
    Dog2puppy
    We all need this fixed. :/
    I'm an illuminated member and i don't know how to get to the support ticket area, could you please help me?
    My account was suspended and unsuspended again (got an email regarding this).
    But it's still suspended, Why? Can u fix that?
    clourecords.x10.mx
    Can you reactive me I missed checkingin due to some personal problems???
    brittbr2
    brittbr2
    Hey yiu need to talk to an active staff member try opening a topic
    yo Alejandro Im having issues with my website both the main url and add on domain. It's unbeleivably slow and sometimes loads with errors. My other site registered on a different account is fine but this one is not healthy. hope you can help mate. cheers
    Can you please change my domain..from technepal.elementfx.com to technepal.x10.mx ?it is available..
    please!!!
    Hello my dear,
    How are you doing? i hope this message fine you in good health, please my name is Ciata Sando and i wish to have you as good friend, please i will like you to contact me direct to this my private mail box(s_ciata@yahoo.com) so that i will explain more about me including my picture.
    Alejandro, How are you. Its Will. My site was hacked and now my password does not work. Could you send me all the info as to who has accessed my sites Cpanel to my E-mail. Zuxtremecompt3ch@gmail.com. As soon as possible please.Zuxtreme is my User name. Zuxtremecompt3ch.elementfx.com is my website. Need more security to only allow my computer to access my Cpanel only. Gracias e dios le bendigan.
    hola alejandro buenas tardes aqui volviendote a molestar amigo mira soy adm de sonyhack.tk y pues lo que pasa que nos dieron de baja y pues quisiera saber porq y que puedo hacer para recuperar mi dominio plis ya que tengo toda mi informacion de mis users ahi disculpa pòr molestar pero si me urge amigo saludos
    hola amigo mira soy un adm del foro sonyhack.tk lo que pasa que nos suspendieron el foro y pues quisiera ver si me podria activar de nuevo el foro o que tengo que hacer lo que pasa que la verdad me interesa mucho mi foro agradeceria tu respuesta saludos me urge amigop ya que esta suspendido mi foro por favor
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…