“x10.mx” is already owned by another user.

Status
Not open for further replies.

proje432

Reaction score
Okay so this has been bothering me for the past 5 days or say. Basically every time I attempted to make any sort of domain I get an error.

Unable to add the domain name − (XID w2a2cw) The domain “infinitiservers.x10.mx” may not be created by “proje432” because “x10.mx” is already owned by another user.

Please help!

AngusThermopyle

Reaction score
Is this as an add-on/parked domain in addition to your main domain?

The system used to let you do that, but it apparently no longer does.

proje432

Reaction score
Is this as an add-on/parked domain in addition to your main domain?

The system used to let you do that, but it apparently no longer does.
It's any type of domain. Like I can't make a single type without getting the error message

proje432

Reaction score
gUbJrtb.jpg

That the error I get one attempting to make a domain

Derek

Community Support Force
Community Support
Reaction score
You can't create a new "xxx.x10.mx" subdomain.. Parked domains are for something that you own such as "xxx.com" you can only create "xxx.yoursubdomain.x10.mx"

proje432

Reaction score
Subdomain or addon domain?

((XID wffr69) The domain “infinitiservers.x10.mx” may not be created by “proje432” because “x10.mx” is already owned by another user.)

that's as addon domain

Last edited:

proje432

Reaction score
Alright so I'm not trying to have my own like ".com" domain. I can't afford that. I'm just trying to make a forums that has a URL of "[http://]infinitiservers.x10.mx" and make it similar to my other forums, "http://projectspace.x10.mx/[smf/index.php]".

I normally use x10hosting Basic, and do the separate domain option, but it now says, "Unable to add the domain name − (XID 77akzu) The domain “infinitiservers.x10.mx” may not be created by “proje432” because “x10.mx” is already owned by another user."

(Just want that fixed)

Last edited:

proje432

Reaction score
I made like the infinitiservers-adln.projectspace.x10.mx subdomain like it usually does when I make separate domains but I still get the error! Please Help!

(projectspace.x10.mx is my main domain incase that's important)

Last edited:

jensen

Reaction score
Your account has been suspended so I cannot see.

As for sub domains you have have them like the examples below:

mynewsubdomain.projectspace.x10.mx
whateverIwant.projectspace.x10.mx
infinitiservers.projectspace.x10.mx

BUT you cannot have those that end with just .x10.mx because you don't own that domain.

proje432

Reaction score
Jensen... thanks for the respond but why did you respond.. my forums is set and all my host is sht now and yeah. I'm suspended to making a domain here wouldn't make sense considering the fact that I have threads about the situation..

jensen

Reaction score
Was replying to see if it helps you understand why you cannot have a domain with just x10.mx and everyone was trying as well.
We try to help out where we can even as others have tried helping me when I was new here. Members are kind and generous with help and courteous too so we try to grow together. If there's a problem, we solve it. If there was a rule broken, we uphold it. If someone tries to break the rules, there will be consequences.

If you are suspended, then explain your situation to the mods, and they will find a way to resolve it. They are the ones who keep the server from abusers so we are grateful for them. It's hardwork but someone's got to do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.