Status
Not open for further replies.

Russ

<b>Retired *****</b>
Reaction score
I need a template, one page website layout for the following site:

http://www.awardwebservices.net using this logo:

aws.png

(http://img34.imageshack.us/img34/9644/aws.png)

i'd like the navigation to be easy to edit (No images) or, if it is images, go ahead and use the same links I have on that page, I will add all content, just need the one page, and any style sheets it uses.

farscapeone

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
I'll try using that logo. Do you have a PSD file? Just kidding :lol:

Anyway, I'll try something but if you would like something professional (and I believe you would) you'll have to wait.

Until I submit something I would like to sort out some things. If I undertsand you correctly you need one page fully designed and coded with CSS and text from your current page. Is that right?

Last edited:

Russ

<b>Retired *****</b>
Reaction score
no text from the site, just place holders, I will add the text

farscapeone

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
I made a general design idea and before I start making HTML template out of it I need to know if you like it or not. I don't want to lose time making it if you don't like it.

All graphic elements (TFT Monitor, Setup Box & CD, ... and even screwdriver) are unique and custom made especially for this project by me so you don't have to worry about copyrights.

I decided to use dark color for header background so I had to change the "Award" text in the logo form dark gray to white.

That's it for now. I'm not sure how long would it take for me to make a template but it shouldn't last more then a few days.

P.S. Sample image is 1024x768px so I recommend you open it in a new window.

Attachments

• sample01.jpg
    sample01.jpg
    225.5 KB · Views: 722

zapzack

Reaction score
I made a general design idea and before I start making HTML template out of it I need to know if you like it or not. I don't want to lose time making it if you don't like it.

All graphic elements (TFT Monitor, Setup Box & CD, ... and even screwdriver) are unique and custom made especially for this project by me so you don't have to worry about copyrights.

I decided to use dark color for header background so I had to change the "Award" text in the logo form dark gray to white.

That's it for now. I'm not sure how long would it take for me to make a template but it shouldn't last more then a few days.

Wow.. Excellent!

Russ

<b>Retired *****</b>
Reaction score

Winner! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.