[100] Signup for reward website with my referall.

Conmiro

Reaction score
This isn't the fastest prize redeeming system in the world; you won't get rich overnight. But they do send you what you redeem. They have weekly redemption periods and you earn pts by doing the following:
  • Logging in
  • Answering the 3 daily questions
  • Watching Videos
  • Recruiting friends
  • And more.
Also, right now they are having a limited time bonus 500ptz when you signup. That's more then 1/3 the ptz needed to get a 8gb iPod touch!

You can easily make 10 ptz a day just spending time logging in, and answernig 3 questions. That takes about 2 minutes, and in a full year of 365 days, you'll have 3650 ptz! Enough to get a 64gb iPod touch or other prizes!

Not enough? Recruit 20 friends to become part of the Z-List! The Z-Listers get even more ptz per login/answering daily questions/recruiting people, ect!

Still not enough? Recruit 20 friends and for $6.99 a month; Get 20ptz for logging in, and 12 ptz for answering the daily questions! That's 32 ptz a day! Which is 960ptz a month! In just two months, you can get an iPod touch 8gb! Just spending 2 or so minutes a day!

So basically, if you want you can pay $6.99 a month after recruiting 20 friends, and in two months you basically payed $14 to get an 8gb iPod touch!

Is this too good to be true? No. It's completely legitimate. They make money thru their shop. Which brings me to another point!

You can use your ptz, to reduce items bought in the store! Say you have 100 ptz, you could get up to 20%+ off on items! And those items you buy even earn you more ptz!

So join today!

--------------------------------------------------------
Non referall link: http://lockerz.com/

Referall link: If you want my ref link please PM me your email, and I will send you an invite. If you accept my invite, I will also give you 100 credits* on x10 forums.

*200 credits to first person.