3 questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

munir26

Reaction score
1. Can I use my domain .co.cc (or any other free/paid domain) with your free hosting?
2. Can i use my website with your free hosting plan for profit (google ads or selling merchandise etc.)?
3. Do you have any plan to include forced ads in free hosting plan in future?

Thanks

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
1. Yes. We recommend setting the name servers to ns1.x10hosting.com and ns2.x10hosting.com. A record does work as well.
2. Yes you can. For a production site where you depend on stability and the site being available at all times I'd recommend premium though.
3. No, we do not have any plans to do that.

munir26

Reaction score
For a production site where you depend on stability and the site being available at all times I'd recommend premium though.

you mean free hosting plan doesnt available all times and stop working sometimes?

garrettroyce

Community Support
Community Support
Reaction score
Free hosting tends to, not that it will necessarily happen, go down more often than the premium hosting. Premium has less users per server, less restrictions on those users, and more resources available to those users, not to mention priority support. If you were to really run a business, the 99.9% uptime guarantee means that you won't be turning any potential customers away with a slow or unresponsive website, which happens on free from time to time.

Status
Not open for further replies.