3000 credits for header image

Status
Not open for further replies.

medphoenix

Reaction score
Joe
I would like to create another one, If you provide me PSD of your header.

How about Domenico does the computer, Rufio1 ads the lightning effects, and medphoenix improves the text,
If Others agree to this, So I would.

bigjoe4

Reaction score
medphoenix: I tried to email (psdfiles(at)medgameplanet.com) and I just got: "Mail delivery failed: returning message to sender" message. (yes I did replace (at) with @)

please give me a valid email address so I can send the file.

Last edited:

medphoenix

Reaction score
medphoenix: I tried to email (psdfiles(at)medgameplanet.com) and I just got: "Mail delivery failed: returning message to sender" message. (yes I did replace (at) with @)

please give me a valid email address so I can send the file.
Joe,
It was valid email, I especially made it for your work, but I don't know..leave it I will send my original email by PM.

Edit: I sent the email, as soon as I receive the PSD, I will work on it.

Edit: I got the PSD file. Thanks..I will submit my other entry tomorrow.(If you have any tower Picture please attach here)

EDIT: LOL THIS IS MY 3RD EDIT..........

attached another creation..comment plz...

Last edited:

bigjoe4

Reaction score
medphoenix: that is my favourite so far, apart from one, tiny itzy bitzy thing: the combination of the lightning and purple and dracular font reminds me of vampires, just change the font to a non-vampire font and you will win!

Last edited:

galaxyAbstractor

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Lights4yourPC.jpg

I can't do it better with my n00bish skills. And I couldn't save it as gif because indexed colors suck

medphoenix

Reaction score
Thanks for choosing my Image.
Do you need PSD of this Image? If you do so, then Could I send it to you via your email?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.