[3000+ credits] XHTML/CSS templates and logo

Status
Not open for further replies.

taha116

Reaction score
Here are some quick results i got when i ran some basic filters on Levithins awesome work, I cant take much credit as all i was run some basic functions of PS If i were pro like leviathin i coulda done better

Anyways here they are, you have complete right to do whatever with them, so does levithin, I dont really care its more his work then mine

They should be transparent so once light box opens up click the images that open up and it should show them with white backgrounds as well

Personally i think the 4th one owns

Also Levaithen like i said this is more yours then mine so feel free to improve my changes to your work any way you like, presonaly i think the mercury drop (the first attachment) needs to be sharpened a little

Yea id like some feedback on this... Bad, Good, Change something etc.

Attachments

• LiquidPHP_final_double5.png
    LiquidPHP_final_double5.png
    32.2 KB · Views: 31
  • LiquidPHP_final_doubletahed.png
    LiquidPHP_final_doubletahed.png
    72.6 KB · Views: 36
  • LiquidPHP_final_doubletahed2.png
    LiquidPHP_final_doubletahed2.png
    76.8 KB · Views: 30
  • LiquidPHP_final_doubletahed3.png
    LiquidPHP_final_doubletahed3.png
    83.7 KB · Views: 37
Last edited:

garrettroyce

Community Support
Community Support
Reaction score
I like what you have going on, I think it might be too much little detail though. If I didn't know what it was already, I might have a hard time figuring it out.

It makes me want to break open a thermometer and play with some liquid mercury :D

taha116

Reaction score
I think it might be too much little detail though. WAt do you mean by that? how could i improve it to fit your request better?

And did you make sure to check it with a wite background as black sorta ruins it

Last edited:

garrettroyce

Community Support
Community Support
Reaction score
Most of the time the image won't be that large, so the small details in the drops start looking like blurs.

taha116

Reaction score
since the one on the far left is already blured its should sharpen itself. lol

Sizes are not a problem im sure i can fix that with not much difficulty

Anything else?

Oh... please gime the dimentions you want for whichever images

Last edited:

farscapeone

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Thanks for all the good comments taha116 :)

I have two things to suggest if you're going to continue working on this. I'll quote myself:

...important is that you have a clear visual separation between "liquid" and "php" ...

I did that by applying the same effect to drops and "php" text but leaving the "liquid" white. That way you can clearly separate two words making them more readable ;)

And another thing ... my original ideas was to have two drops, one on top of the other. Something like two word = two drops making it more complex then single drop and kind of balanced. When you applied those effects they made it look like a single drop.

Thanks again for compliments :biggrin:

taha116

Reaction score
Yea i know what youre saying, I think il focus on making a clear separation between liquid and php first.

I kinda like the mercury thing though so ill let garrettroyce decide

taha116

Reaction score
Sorry about double post

sorry that this is preaty much a double post but i have made one modification so php is better seperated, it usues the dark color scheme so again you need to load it with a lighter background then pure black... Just click on the image a second time once it loads in lightbox

when i complete the deisgn then i will resize, for now i want to satisfy other needs of the logo first. but i should start focusing on my own work soon so replying quicker will help me move one.

Thanks

Garret and Leviathen... Still cant sepll your names (i think...)

Attachments

• LiquidPHP sepertated.png
    LiquidPHP sepertated.png
    92.4 KB · Views: 42
Last edited:

garrettroyce

Community Support
Community Support
Reaction score
I don't like to do this normally, but

*bump*

C'MON PEOPLE! LOOK HOW MANY CREDITS I HAVE TO GIVE AWAY!

zen-r

Reaction score
lechant, please don't take someone else's thread off-topic.

Since you are a noob here, my advice would be to always seek answers first before asking questions. Most answers can be found by looking through the forum topics, & by using the Search tool.

For example, I already answered your Credits question for someone else.

I hope this link helps you ; http://forums.x10hosting.com/free-hosting/98225-please-tell-me-about-credits.html

Last edited:

garrettroyce

Community Support
Community Support
Reaction score
The only way to earn credits is to do this for me :biggrin:

Oh, I forgot about the other stuff Zen-r mentioned. That works too ;)

Anyways, I'm doing this myself. This offer is *closed*

Status
Not open for further replies.