404 error-Everything got deleted!

Status
Not open for further replies.

terryvib

Reaction score
Hi,I made an account today and linked it to my newly bought namecheap .com domain(by parking it).Everything went smoothly and i managed to install Wordpress through Softaculous and started building my website.But suddenly after a few hours,when i tried to make a change to my website i got an "404 Error The file or directory you have requested was not found on the server." I went to the file manager and it seems everythink is deleted! Last thing i did before this happened,is i tried to set the front page as a static page..Is this what could have caused this and what should i do now? Also i can't access Softaculous anymore,it just takes me to a blank white page...

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
There is an issue we are currently working to resolve with Lotus; it has lost connection to the storage network that stores files. The files are there, lotus just can't see them.

In any case, in the future please try to use the support link at the top of the x10hosting.com/portal portal; support isn't often given by the forums anymore, but especially not via the Feedback/Suggestions forum which isn't one of the forum-based support sections.

Status
Not open for further replies.