500 Internal Server Error

Status
Not open for further replies.

webdevtu

Reaction score
Hello. Could someone from the support team please look at my website. I can not even access it without getting a 500 error. Yesterday this error was happening 1 every 2 times so I asked someone to fix it. They said they changed permissions on the domain, but after that I can now not access it at all.

Thank you.

btlclanx

Reaction score
I have the same problem as you. They promise 99.9% uptime but i think they meant 99.9% downtime! Support TAKE A LOOK

descalzo

Grim Squeaker
Community Support
Reaction score
I have the same problem as you. They promise 99.9% uptime but i think they meant 99.9% downtime! Support TAKE A LOOK

Exactly where do they promise 99.9% uptime to FREE accounts?

descalzo

Grim Squeaker
Community Support
Reaction score
If their blooming website was ACTUALLY WORKING I could have shown you!
This is not right!

Face it, you cannot show where they promise 99.9% uptime to FREE accounts because they don't.

I understand your frustration with the problems the service is having. But posting inaccurate information doesn't solve anything.

btlclanx

Reaction score
Face it, you cannot show where they promise 99.9% uptime to FREE accounts because they don't.

I understand your frustration with the problems the service is having. But posting inaccurate information doesn't solve anything.
Face it, everything is always down and the x10hosting.com isn't even working!

I would love to see this web host pick up but at the moment it is rubbish, I have 3 domains here and I switched from another hosting provider because I liked this. But now this is just not working!

Please get all issues resolved...
:banghead::cry::cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.