500 Server Error

Status
Not open for further replies.

xPlozion

Reaction score
For some reason, I cannot upload and resize images with the gd library.

server: lotus
username: jburke
site: ccheater.uni.cc

in addition to this error, i cannot forward mail from my email accounts to my gmail name.

Edit:

still not working. cpanel's error log isn't showing anything. is there anything that you could use to help out?

Last edited:

xPlozion

Reaction score
sorry for the bump, but was lotus affected by the server changes? i think my account was bumped down to lvl 1, but it's showing intermediate in the account management.

the reason i think this is because it's complaining about
Code:
Warning: simplexml_load_file() [function.simplexml-load-file]: URL file-access is disabled in the server configuration in /home/jburke/public_html/.allornothing/index.php on line 16

Warning: simplexml_load_file(http://gamebattles.com/xbox360/rainbow-six-vegas-2/team/all-or-nothing/stats.xml) [function.simplexml-load-file]: failed to open stream: no suitable wrapper could be found in /home/jburke/public_html/.allornothing/index.php on line 16

Warning: simplexml_load_file() [function.simplexml-load-file]: I/O warning : failed to load external entity "http://gamebattles.com/xbox360/rainbow-six-vegas-2/team/all-or-nothing/stats.xml" in /home/jburke/public_html/.allornothing/index.php on line 16
and i was getting this error prior to upgrading to intermediate

thanks for your help if you see this.

Last edited:

xPlozion

Reaction score
well, that file was the core of the information on one of the sites that i used to use, but now it's inactive.

but if it was the firewall, then should it be saying that the url file access was disabled by the server?

but onto my original problem, do you have any idea why i'm having problems with the gd library and retrieving files from a remote server?

what my script does is retrieves achievement images from xbox.com, and resizes them from 64x64 to 46x46 using the gd library

Last edited:

Christopher

Retired
Reaction score
Does it work now?
There was actually a problem with the script that handles PHP version upgrades.

Status
Not open for further replies.