A big Thank You...........

rlodge

Reaction score
I wanted to post a BIG THANK YOU to the X10 staff for their hard work and patience during this "crisis" with the servers, hardware and cPanel software. Even though I don't know exactly what you're going through I know it has to be very stressful

A very special Thank You goes to the staff member that didn't slam me with an infraction for sending a PM. I really appreciate that (even if you may have not seen the PM yet!). I couldn't post in the forum, didn't get an answer in the chat and didn't think I had anywhere else to turn and either by coincidence or hard work, my problem was solved with no consequences.

I have been with X10 for over 2 1/2 years and haven't been dissatisfied with their service. You people are true professionals and I applaud you for it.

Hopefully you staff members get through this "hiccup" and get a well deserved rest.

Again.....Thank You from a very satisfied member.

(/End of "Cheesy" but heartfelt comment!)

vishal

-::-X10 Guru-::-
Community Support
Reaction score
Thanks for appreciating us :smile:

bhupendra2895

Reaction score
I want to thank you too, I love the improvement you did in cPanel.It is more robust now for a free hosting user and one thing I expected about my site that it will recover with a lot of errors was completely wrong.

I wish you guys more success in future.Keep up the good work.

Good luck,
Bhupendra

Last edited: