here are the following stuff:

CPU usage is?
Can we mass email?

SierraAR

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Hello,

Can you clarify your CPU usage question?

Mass mailing is not allowed unless we grant you approval for the particular email you are sending prior to it being sent.

Mstcool

Reaction score
Alright so only a couple of people can access the site at once and others have to wait one hour right? thats what i understood

essellar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
300 CPU·seconds is a lot of processing. If you are using anything like that amount of processor time in an hour, either you're supporting more than "a couple of users" or your software is either (a)highly inefficient or (b)doing something other than Free Hosting is designed to support. This is not an application hosting platform, it's for web sites, not web applications.

And, frankly, an all-singing, all-dancing Content Management System (they're designed for corporate communications workflow, approval and publication) with every plugin under the sun is wicked overkill for most web sites—if you're running a blog-type site that is hitting the HRU limit without your site being Reditted or Slashdotted, you're using the wrong platform. That's your choice, of course, but you'll find that paying for hosting will be the only way to make it work.

Status
Not open for further replies.