a question for the staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stiv_

Banned
Reaction score
ok my friend is being hosted of theis site also YET even though hes on the same server as me his site always seems to be up? it crashes formaybe an hr then its up again, wats the deal there? my sites totally dead for about 9 days! wud it have accidently been terminated? i cant even log into ftp now, where as b4 i cud even though i cudnt upload i cant login fullstop, tells me my username or password is incorrect! this the servers fault or is my account accidently terminated? Just find it funny how bn on the same server as me my pals site is still up AND hes able to upload!!! i no this for a fact as im helpin him create his website!

Matt

Reaction score
Your site was in violation of our Terms of Service. You had music videos, improper ad codes, and adult webcams. You have also violated before, having illegal mp3's on your site.

Stiv_

Banned
Reaction score
madmatt911 said:
Your site was in violation of our Terms of Service. You had music videos, improper ad codes, and adult webcams. You have also violated before, having illegal mp3's on your site.

i had illegal mp3s on my site, i had actually NONCOPYRIGHTED mp3s on my site which i took down so no they werent illegal. music videos aint even hosted on yer server(hence isnt anything to do with x10hosting). i was in the middle of fixing the the ad codes to my header.php UNTIL MY SITE VANISHED! as for the adult cams, apparently they where webcams from a modules of a nuke site, i didnt even check to c if they worked cuz soon as they where up my site was down, i didnt even no,ill appoligise for that! whats the chances of me gettin my site bk then? i put a hell of alot of work into it.A HELL OF ALOT! and y wasnt i warned about this?

Tyler

Retired Staff
Reaction score
You most likely wont be getting your account back, with all those violations. There is no explanation for that.

Last edited:

Tyler

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Im really suppose to belive all that ;)

-Tyler

Edit: I think your site was terminated a while ago.

Last edited:

bigguy

Retired
Reaction score
Why werent you warned about what ? That you were getting suspended. We dont give warnings, you know when your in violation of the T.O.S. and so do we. Thats when we terminate or suspend.

Last edited:

Stiv_

Banned
Reaction score
anyone can make a mistake on modules from downloading from sites, it does happen, unfortunatly for me i didnt get the chance to even test them, as i thought the server had crashed or the server did crash and didnt giv me a chance to check, also tyler yer the 1 at was dealin with the last supposed violation which was sorted, cn as the must wasnt copyrighted but still taken off. how can i fix something that was up to fix (ad codes)i replaced them temporarily with a link until i cud fix them up, so there wasnt non at all kind of link to x10, which i think was fair,and again the music wasnt even hosted on yer server? wheres the crime there?

Tyler

Retired Staff
Reaction score
You wont be getting your account back

1. It was already terminated
2. How do I know that you arnt going to do that again.

If you violate the TOS we are not taking it lightly anymore.

Last edited:

Stiv_

Banned
Reaction score
i wasnt suspended, y cudnt i have been suspended until i got the issue fixed? not think that wud have been fair? my issues r genuine, and i see ppl deliberatly breech tos rules and gettin off easily, wheres the justice there?

Matt

Reaction score
We cant believe what you say anymore. Also, we require that members have the AD CODE. We do not allow for supplements. You were also suspended once, when we gave two chances. You are not getting your account back.

Last edited:

bigguy

Retired
Reaction score
Youve had your answer, anymore of this and further action will be taken.

Status
Not open for further replies.