A report forum

echo_unlimited

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I was wondering! There used to be a Report Forum where people would report sites which had illegal content or Warez sites. I have seen a couple sites which have warez on them...shouldn't there be a place where I can report such sites? There used to be one, but no one posted in it, so I guess that's why you guys got rid of it. I am asking if you could bring it back as I want to report some sites!
And yes these sites are hosted by x10hosting.

Thanks.

Spartan Erik

Retired
Reaction score
echo_unlimited said:
Hi everyone,

I was wondering! There used to be a Report Forum where people would report sites which had illegal content or Warez sites. I have seen a couple sites which have warez on them...shouldn't there be a place where I can report such sites? There used to be one, but no one posted in it, so I guess that's why you guys got rid of it. I am asking if you could bring it back as I want to report some sites!
And yes these sites are hosted by x10hosting.

Thanks.

Haha, you and Koshimi would love what we're talking about currently.. such an idea is already being discussed. We haven't officially planned on anything as of yet, it's still all heresay; however, I wouldn't be suprised if we did enable a feature where users could report sites