Absolutely FREE raffle!

QuwenQ

Reaction score
Well, I decided to make myself poor again by giving most of my credits to Emi. :p

So, I can do two things with my remaining credits:
1. Be conservative with my credits so I have a foundation to responsibly build my credits upon, or
2. Blow them all on some cheap gimmick to get some comments.

Well... what'd you do?

So, I'm starting a FREE. F-R-E-E. Raffle to enter. Seeing as how all of the attempts at a raffle failed before, all because of some dishonest people/cautious people because of the dishonest people/people who actually think people will pay money to enter, a free one should have a bit more success.

All you have to do is go to my site (link in siggy) and make a QUALITY comment. Just one comment per entry, unlimited entries, one entry per post (so I guess it is sort of limited by how many articles I have).

The winner will, of course, be chosen randomly by Random.org, as all trustworthy contests are, and the winner will have 24 hours to claim; notification through PM. If not claimed, it'll go all the way through last place. If no one claims by then, y'all are some seriously lazy...

The prize is all of the credits I have on me at that moment*. If I thought Emi made me broke... ;P

I just closed every other pay-to-do-some-random-stuff threads I had open, but all of them were free to enter and I had already paid them, so it shouldn't get me in any trouble. Of course, you realize that meerkats have horrible memories and thus I probably overlooked someone paying me for something that I never got around to, so if I owe any debts to you, claim them now.

There are, of course, some exceptions, being that I have a block list. Sorry, but I've tried something before involving comments and some people... eh. So, if you're on this, then :gtfo2:

Block list:
Nikolasr
Manzoor
btfrog
Any people who have difficulty speaking English. I don't mind if you're from Timbuktu for all I care, you just have to have some coherence in the language.

All comments must be LINKED TO by, after making a comment, copying and pasting the link in the address bar into your post saying you've done it, for all comments made.

Comments may be made in any post in any category in any time frame.

You may post additional entries here after the first time around if you decided you want more entries.

Entries will be closed on the 1st of February, winner chosen and posted either later the same day or the next.

If you dare to use any chatspeak, I'll use my evil Account Manager friends from the black lagoon to make things happen. THINGS WILL HAPPEN. MUWAHAHAHAHAHA!

Any... oh, :gives:
This post is already way too long, just do that for some FREE CREDITz0RZ you can use to make Corey poor, you sick...

{/end of borderline flaming post.:frown:}

*minus any infraction points this post will most probably incur. :p

Last edited:

jacksing

Reaction score

QuwenQ

Reaction score
You didn't post a comment on every single one of my articles, you commented on all of them on the front page. I have over 110 articles. They can just only be accessed using the categories on the right.

Also... I've gotten better comments. You get ONE entry per ONE comment. You get six entries. No more unless you comment on more.

Also, I'm reply-commenting on all of your comments in order, so be sure to check it out if you left a question.

EDIT: By order I mean link order.

Last edited:

jacksing

Reaction score
heh wow i need to watch what i type - yes i mean the front page lol...

and my post wasn't entirely serious... maybe i could employ better use of the <sarcasm> </sarcasm> tags ;)

QuwenQ

Reaction score
heh wow i need to watch what i type - yes i mean the front page lol...

and my post wasn't entirely serious... maybe i could employ better use of the <sarcasm> </sarcasm> tags ;)
Nah, it's probably me. That'd be funny, I'm just not in an entirely good mood right now, sorry. =D

QuwenQ

Reaction score
Dannad: Perfect, increased to five entries. :)
Edit:
Six.

Last edited:

Emihaumut

Reaction score
Wow, you're generous. Now I'm feeling kind of bad of robbing the poor.... but then again, I don't actually have a heart so I'm just making that up XD You know what, I'll donate to your cause and draw a simple picture (much emphasis on simple) for the winner too :)

QuwenQ

Reaction score
Tmbejoy, you've been entered once, though please mind grammar.

Loneua, you will only be entered if English is not your native language, since it was rather horrible.

tmbejoy

Reaction score
no thats my first comment for this contest

Last edited: