Access to 40+ PHP clones and scripts! 500 points

Status
Not open for further replies.

intertec

Reaction score
Hope it works. Then I'll but them as soon as possible. Speacially the myspace one.

Last edited:

cyberxzt

Zine Tech
Reaction score
yah i bought this also earlier, cant wait to receive it, much hope its legal lol

jonathanyaniv

Banned
Reaction score
this package sounds very very familiar, like ive seen it on P2P networks before...

i think i might have it still.. or not..

Scott B

Reaction score
Okay everyone, this is not a scam. You get an email invitation to a private blog which has links to download these scripts :)
I'm going to download some now...

cyberxzt

Zine Tech
Reaction score
yah this is VERY cool, i got mine also, at the time of this post, all of the scripts i looked at were seemingly legal also, very very cool :D

Last edited:

tnl2k7

Banned
Reaction score
I'm interested. I'm sending you 500 credits now. EDIT: sent.

-Luke.

Last edited:

galaxyAbstractor

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Ewww I need to give him my email. I don't know if I should trust it...

DeadBattery

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
vigge_sWe, you can trust him. He needs it so he can give you access to the Blogspot website. Give him your GMail Address to make things easier.
He will just send an activation email with a link to click and then you will have access to lots of scripts.
To give you guys a test of what's going on, you can view my test bux site. (do not join. I will never pay. :p )
http://monkeytech.novahost.org/buxtest/script/
:)

jonathanyaniv

Banned
Reaction score
vigge_sWe, you can trust him. He needs it so he can give you access to the Blogspot website. Give him your GMail Address to make things easier.
He will just send an activation email with a link to click and then you will have access to lots of scripts.
To give you guys a test of what's going on, you can view my test bux site. (do not join. I will never pay. :p )
http://monkeytech.novahost.org/buxtest/script/
:)

How do you get that script ? Is it free?
Edit:
Your not allowed to resell the YourOwnBux script btw.

Look in the License agreement.

Last edited:

paysurf

Reaction score
johnathanyaniv, I am pretty sure I have some of the same scripts offered there, but that's not where I purchased mine. The Bux script is redistributable. It's all over the Net

vigge_sWE, there is nothing to worry about! I really don't care about what your email is! You can make a fake email or use a temporary one at email.bugmenot.com. Just remember that you will use this email to log in to your account at my blog. If you forget the email you used, you may lose access to these scripts, templates, and software forever!

PM me if you are interested. I am sure all of the members who purchased these products are very very satisfied! I post new offers almost every day! It's so simple. A one time payment of 500 credits (which is worth less than a dollar!!) will get you $1,000's worth of scripts, templates, and software. Most of it has resale rights also!!

And yes... I guess I am making a mini fortune on this offer. But it's a great offer so it makes sense! :-D

Last edited:

paysurf

Reaction score
Sure... I don't really understand where you're going with this???

Last edited:

DeadBattery

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
I was just letting people know what a sample script was and to let people know that paysurf is not a scammer.
I will sell/re-distribute some of these on my new site.
Or I can give them to a friend to help him with his site. (In terms of rewards for doing things)

paysurf

Reaction score
Well, I really can't do anything about that. If Scott wants to give it to you, he can. He has resale rights. However it is very rude for you to post this on my thread. Please take this business somewhere else!

tnl2k7

Banned
Reaction score
This is legitimate, thanks for uploading :biggrin:

These will be useful for picking up some more knowledge of how things work in PHP, and believe me I need it.

-Luke.

DeadBattery

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
Yeah, we owe you a huge thanks! (For 500 credits, this is a REALLY good deal! :biggrin: )
I will definitely do something with all these clones.
Also, to anyone seeing a Google 502 Server Error, it is because The Planet servers had an explosion and Google has been working on making their sites faster since then so expect some errors once in a while. (It was doing that this morning)

DarkDragonLord

Reaction score
well, all clone scripts i got, i got them for free but anyways....

Can i buy just rapidshare script for 50 credits? I dont need all 40 scripts, i got all those that i want, except a filehost one like RS.

Status
Not open for further replies.