Access to 40+ PHP clones and scripts! 500 points

Status
Not open for further replies.

paysurf

Reaction score
Sure you can, DarkDragonLord. PM me and I can work some of it out.

You can get separate scripts instead of the full package, but I just want you to know that I add more and more scripts, templates, and other things on my site weekly. You will miss out on those if you do not purchase a membership to my blog.

But if you just want a few specific scripts, that's fine! PM me for more info!

mcklovin

Reaction score
Do these really come with licenses, I have seen these all over the place for download.

paysurf

Reaction score
Yup! I have resell rights and some have master resell rights. This is a great deal guys! 500 credits isn't even a dollar, right??

Derek

Community Support Force
Community Support
Reaction score
Any deal for cheaper as I don't have credit anymore.

jonathanyaniv

Banned
Reaction score
Post the proof that you have reseller rights.. it isnt that hard to go and post an official email, or license agreement here..

galaxyAbstractor

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
I researched a little about the scripts licenses:

MSN web messeger clone - License: GNU - Resell: allowed
12 Niche:
resell said:
Your rights for this product:

1. You have FULL rights to sell this report
2. You have the rights to allow others to sell it (Master rights)
3. You may sell it as a standalone product (it was designed that way)
4. The suggested price for this product is $27.00 with rights.
5. You may offer it as a bonus item or bundle it into a package or fee based member site.
6. You may sell it from your web site.
7. You may sell it from online auctions.
8. You may include it on membership sites.

Bazooka - License: GNU - Resell: Allowed

Sabrosus - License: GNU - Resell: Allowed

Fakemailer - License: None found - Resell: Unknown

Feed-source: License: none found - Resell: Unknown

Google - License: none found - Resell: Unknown

Hotscripts - License: none found - Resell: Unknown

Hypip - License: none found - Resell: Unknown - Notes: .exe file, needs dedicated server

idnc - License: none found - Resell: Unknown

Milliondollarscript - License: Own copyright - Resell: Allowed with permission :

(c) 2006 Jamit Software PTY LTD

The script is under copyright of Jamit Software. Your customizations
are owned by you, however the original code remains under copyright
of Jamit Software, and cannot be redistributed / sold without permission.

Myspace - License: none found - Resell: Unknown

Pagerank - License: none found - Resell: Unknown

Pagerank3 - License: none found - Resell: Unknown

PhpDug - License: none found - Resell: Maybe because it is freeware

Pagerank Checker - Contains no files

Random - License: Own - Resell: With Resell rights

RSSminisite: License: none found - Resell: Unknown

Tinyurl: License: none found - Resell: Unknown

URLShortener - License: none found - Resell: Unknown

Video downloader - License: none found - Resell: Unknown

Wordcloud - License: none found - Resell: Unknown

Your notes - License: none found - Resell: Unknown

sunils

Reaction score
Does each script cost 500 credits or all the script cost 500 credits. i am not clear about that.

paysurf

Reaction score
You get all of them for 500

It seems to me that jonathanyaniv is just trying to prove that my scripts are not licensed. Nice try, but they are! I've posted my license agreement before on DigitalPoint, and others ended up copying it and using it for themselves when they didn't have a license agreement. That's not going to work. I don't know how many times I am going to have to say this, but my scripts are licensed and that is final!

Geez...

Kraze_T

Reaction score
i paid 500 credits to him and found out that he got these scripts from a warez, site, i know this because when i downloaded a script i got a .txt file saying that the script was from a warez site.

Last edited:

galaxyAbstractor

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
i paid 500 credits to him and found out that he got these scripts from a warez, site, i know this because when i downloaded a script i got a .txt file saying that the script was from a warez site.

which script?

DarkDragonLord

Reaction score
Rapidshare clone isnt what i was expecting.. Isnt a clone at all.. Does not have progress bar with % at upload or anything...

Its just a 'Mini File Host' free script, with a BAD modded Rapidshare template :(
here is the example, i've sett'ed it.

http://raphaelddl.com/fup/index.php

which script?

the rapidshare one came with a WantedWareZ.CoM

But is offline lol

Last edited:

Starshine

Legend Killer
Reaction score
You get all of them for 500

It seems to me that jonathanyaniv is just trying to prove that my scripts are not licensed. Nice try, but they are! I've posted my license agreement before on DigitalPoint, and others ended up copying it and using it for themselves when they didn't have a license agreement. That's not going to work. I don't know how many times I am going to have to say this, but my scripts are licensed and that is final!

Geez...

You have to also understand people's paranoia. There are threads on this forum that promised to earn lots of money, promise this or promise that ... and never come through the right way. As the saying goes "Seeing is believing'. You could of also offered / requested a staff member to intervene. Show the staff member the license proof or whatever they are asking for ... and the staff member could post here and state one way or the other. That way, only one person saw the information and we have a lot to lose if we used the information that was given to us.

Derek

Community Support Force
Community Support
Reaction score
The rapidshare one I'm sure it's off a warez forum.

jonathanyaniv

Banned
Reaction score
The rapidshare one I'm sure it's off a warez forum.

My point exactly.

There is no "license"

The only way you can resell things is if you have a license for every software / script title you are distributing. In that license, it must state that you have redistribution rights and/or resell rights, otherwise, its piracy.

kkenny

Reaction score
My point exactly.

There is no "license"

The only way you can resell things is if you have a license for every software / script title you are distributing. In that license, it must state that you have redistribution rights and/or resell rights, otherwise, its piracy.

Jonathan, no offense, but unless you have the scripts on your server, there is no way that you know that if it is illegal or not. I'm going to buy these scripts myself. After all the approval of other members, I'm pretty sure it's not illegal, and it is a good idea. Can you please just chill off and let this member do his business to the community?

jonathanyaniv

Banned
Reaction score

I have downloaded the package before then.. its somewhere on one of my computers, unless I deleted it..

But I have seen this package before, and I did download it from LimeWire or Emule.
Edit:
Jonathan, no offense, but unless you have the scripts on your server, there is no way that you know that if it is illegal or not. I'm going to buy these scripts myself. After all the approval of other members, I'm pretty sure it's not illegal, and it is a good idea. Can you please just chill off and let this member do his business to the community?

I have had these scripts before.

Last edited:

kkenny

Reaction score
I have downloaded the package before then.. its somewhere on one of my computers, unless I deleted it..

I have had these scripts before.

So are they legal or illegal?

Cause I have seen another post in this thread showing that he has resell rights for the scripts.

paysurf

Reaction score
If you all didn't know, warez is free. I have purchased these script for a great deal of money from licensed, trusted sellers. Jonathanyaniv has not even purchased my scripts, so he has no way of knowing. I wish there was a way to block him from my thread!! 1 of my users said he/she thinks a script is from warez. I am looking into this and I have contacted my seller. I have already begun looking for a new script.
Please chill out!!! This offer is only for 500 credits and everyone should calm down. I don't understand why people are freaking out over some scripts which you are paying less than $1 for! If you find a warez script, notify me, and I will remove it! It's that simple...
Edit:
Plus, how do you know which script package I have, jonathanyaniv??
I actually bought about 4 scripts at a time, and they were not in the same package or from the same sellers. Please do not post in this thread again

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.