account linking help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

julie524

Reaction score
I'm trying to enter my cPanel username so that I can link the accounts like it says I need to do in order to get to my account panel and when I do I get a message that reads "The hosting username you specified does not exist."

I'm 99% sure that I'm entering the correct cPanel username.

Please help!

Thanks.

- Julie

Last edited:

Scott

Reaction score
Have you confirmed that your account has been created yet?

julie524

Reaction score
Yes, I signed up for my hosting account in April so I've been using it for a while now and never had any problems logging in.

Scott

Reaction score
What is your cPanel username?

I figure your account was deleted for inactivity or an extended suspension.

julie524

Reaction score
I believe it's julie524, the same as my forum username and x10 account name.

If my account was deleted, why wasn't I notified or given a warning that it would happen if I didn't log in within so many days?

Scott

Reaction score
You agreed to login at once every 2 weeks when you signed up. Your account was considered inactive and was terminated after 10 days of being suspended.

julie524

Reaction score
So because it was in the user agreement when I signed up I don't get a reminder that my account was going to be deleted? I can sign into my account panel on the login page, but after that it asks me to link my cPanel account so I'm assuming my account isn't fully gone since I can still log in. So how can I get the rest of the way into my account?

Scott

Reaction score
Your account is completely deleted, You are accessing the AMP which uses your forum account. We are not required to notify you of account termination... If you wish to sign up, Please visit: http://x10hosting.com/logout first.

Status
Not open for further replies.