Account Panel Problems

bitRAKE

Reaction score
I recently signed up for x10hosting and after completing the registration was informed by email that an error had occurred and that I should attempt to sign up again. So I registered again, using a different profile name and domain, but I used the same email address and forum user name. Later I got an email saying that my first hosting plan was accepted (.pcriot) then also another email saying the second plan was accepted (.exofire)

I can still log into the cPanel for each account, but when I log into x10hosting.com/account with the second profile (faust) it says that is not a valid name (even though that's what it is in the confirmation email). Then when I log on the first one(bitRAKE) it actually logs me on faust. Weird. What should I do? Thanks.

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
The account panel is based off your forum name, each forum name has ONE cPanel name linked to it. I'm showing your cPanel name linked to this forum name is 'faust'.

That is why you see 'faust' when you sign in.

-Corey

bitRAKE

Reaction score
Any advice for fixing it. I don't really want the Faust account. It was kind of an accident. If I were to delete, which I have yet to figure out how to do, it will not affect my other account will it?

Thanks

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
I relinked your forum name to hosting account bitrake