account password...

Status
Not open for further replies.

n4tec

Reaction score
How can i change my hosting account password.... i have failed...

thanx :eek:riginal: :happy:

*4*

Chris

Reaction score
You goto cPanel and click change password...

Since you tried to change it, can you log in anymore?

n4tec

Reaction score
Chris said:
You goto cPanel and click change password...

Since you tried to change it, can you log in anymore?

it tells me it does not accept words from a dictionary...

Password Maintenance

Your password could not be changed because the new password is it is based on a dictionary word, please try again!

*4*

Last edited:

Chris

Reaction score
That's for your own security. Choose a better password, with numbers, symbols, upper case, lower case, and maybe some extended symbols.

Then again, you won't die if someone get's your password, because you can just PM us to get it again. At least use numbers and letters.

n4tec

Reaction score
Chris said:
That's for your own security. Choose a better password, with numbers, symbols, upper case, lower case, and maybe some extended symbols.

Then again, you won't die if someone get's your password, because you can just PM us to get it again. At least use numbers and letters.

i will try to work on a new password... My first page is up do to security reasons... People were viewing my www folder so i made a simple page.... http://n4c.x10hosting.com .... I planning to send a PM....

thanx

*4*

Chris

Reaction score
Get an ad on that page.

By the way, it's not a security issue if they can see your directory. If you tried to click on the cgi bin and other folders, it won't let you. They wouldn't be that stupid to do that, if it was a security issue, anyway.

n4tec

Reaction score
Chris said:
Get an ad on that page.

By the way, it's not a security issue if they can see your directory. If you tried to click on the cgi bin and other folders, it won't let you. They wouldn't be that stupid to do that, if it was a security issue, anyway.

I will put an ad on the final site by that is a temporary page... I worked on that page a minute ago....

I have installed the Mambo the one of the cPanel and the lastest version... I am some how stuck with the MYSQL part...

i think have no problem with local host which should "xxxx@localhost" im not sure ... The problem is the MYSQL and i get 500 internal server error....

*4*

Chris

Reaction score
It doesn't matter if it is a temp page or not, you have to have the ads there.

I don't see why it's difficult anyway, because it's not PHP or some forum that has 50 files for one page. You just stick the ad in there on the ad page.

Status
Not open for further replies.