Account Posting Requirement Clarification

rebmen

Reaction score
I got an email that I am required to "access" this forum at least once a month to keep my account active. I would like you to define what you mean by access. Do I just have to come read something? Do I need to post? If I have to post, does it have to be to a specific thread?

If this is a requirement, it should be more clearly defined, and it would be nice if it was disclosed up front as part of the free account advertising.

Thanks,

Gouri

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
I got an email that I am required to "access" this forum at least once a month to keep my account active. I would like you to define what you mean by access. Do I just have to come read something? Do I need to post? If I have to post, does it have to be to a specific thread?

If this is a requirement, it should be more clearly defined, and it would be nice if it was disclosed up front as part of the free account advertising.

Thanks,

Hi,

You have to login to forums(here) for atleast every 31 days. There is no need to post anything. Just login and navigate around for at least 5 to 10 min. so the system will records your activity.

Last edited:

Gouri

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
Last edited:

carl6969

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
It is changed to a month. Additional Changes
Thanks for the clarification.
That is something that needs to be changed in the Free Hosting TOS asap to avoid confusion, especially with new users.

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
Updated the ToS page, it must have been restored at some point from an older version. It is 31 days, warnings also now go out prior to the suspension.