Account still shows 1 GB of disk space and 10 GB of bandwidth??

Discussion in 'Free Hosting' started by zer0ne1337, Dec 19, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zer0ne1337

zer0ne1337 New Member

When Corey announced the Free Accounts Upgrade. I was very happy and thought of starting a new project on my free host. But today upon checking my account, I found that my account was not upgraded?

Also, I have a few issues in my account, which I needed to be sorted out. When the servers were moved and accounts were transfered from one server to other, I have noticed that I have lost permissions to some of the files and folders (now the owner is root). Hence, I cannot do any changes to them, neither can remove them. The second issue is that in cPanel the access logs are not working. If I click on the "Latest Visitors" link, it displays "There are no domains which have last visitors stats to display."

So, basically my account is now a mess and needs some cleaning :happysad:

Please help me regarding the issues above...

2. Christopher

Christopher Retired

Hello,

I think I have fixed the problems with your disk space and the permissions. Can you verify this please?

3. zer0ne1337

zer0ne1337 New Member

Thanks Christopher for the speedy reply! Yes the permissions are fine now but cPanel and account panel still shows:

Disk Space Usage
    334.6/1024 MB
    Monthly Bandwidth Transfer
    57.58/10240 MB

And the statistics are not working too... please see what is wrong.

Last edited: Dec 19, 2009
  4. techairlines

techairlines x10 Flyer Community Support

Unless you purchased the Double packages, the total disk space should be 1 GB (1024 MB) and 10 GB Bandwidth (10240 MB), which is what you have. Corey's account upgrade announcement referred to the original 500 MB being doubled to 1 GB.

The latest visitors and bandwidth count and graphs aren't working for me recently either.

Last edited: Dec 19, 2009
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.