Reaction score
Domain issues

Edit: Different problem. See below

Original post asked about ads being overwritten, which isn't the case

Last edited:

Bryon

I Fix Things
Reaction score
How are they being overwritten? Do you have a URL you can send me as an example? (PM me it if you do not want to post the link here.)

dest581

Reaction score
Ok, it's actually a different problem. It seems that one domain (phozop.us.to) is acting up. The server is giving files from an older version of that site.

Give me just a moment, and I'll have the exact info.

Update: Problem found.

It seems that now, all my domains are messed up. My former addons are now working as parked.

I'm going to remove and re-add them now. I'll post back when I'm done, or if something goes horribly wrong.

Update Part 2:

cPanel insists I point to the "proper" nameservers. Those apparently weren't ns1 and ns2.x10hosting.com. I can't move phozop.us.to around, as I rely on Google Mail for some semi-important things.

So, could someone add the following domains to my account, pointed at the following directories?
phozop.us.to pointed to /home/dest/public_html/phozop/
speechanddebate.us.to pointed to /home/dest/public_html/speechanddebate/

Last edited:

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
Where is pancake.us.to supposed to be going?

dest581

Reaction score
Where is pancake.us.to supposed to be going?

That's supposed to be the main domain of the account. I have all requests for pancake.us.to forward to blog.pancake.us.to, which is a subdomain off that account.

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
I manually pointed the phozop one... you need to remove speechanddebate from your parked domains and add it as an add-on using the directory you want it to point to.

-Corey

Status
Not open for further replies.