Ad Zip Package

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris

Reaction score
Here is a ZIP package of ads. Alot of people are copying the code wrong, because when you copy it from the ad page here, it copies it all on one line. You can't display the ads this way. Anyway, there is a text file containg the ad codes to be easily copied, an HTML page, and a PHP page.

Attachments

• ads.zip
    1.9 KB · Views: 1,759
Last edited by a moderator:

nicholas

Reaction score
great job chris...i have up your reputation points...dont know if it works or not :laughing:

anyway i think another common problem is not knowing where to place the ads at appropriate place for different forums/cms/pages etc :noexpress

Chris

Reaction score
nicholas said:
anyway i think another common problem is not knowing where to place the ads at appropriate place for different forums/cms/pages etc :noexpress

I've said several times before. It's pretty much guess work. We will help you, but it's just guess work unless you've actually done it a couple of times. For people who need help on placing it, you need to guess where it should be and try it on your own.

Maybe if someone wants to, they can upload it and I'll add it to the ZIP....

nicholas

Reaction score
Chris said:
I've said several times before. It's pretty much guess work. We will help you, but it's just guess work unless you've actually done it a couple of times. For people who need help on placing it, you need to guess where it should be and try it on your own.

Maybe if someone wants to, they can upload it and I'll add it to the ZIP....

yeap...i think for those who have problem placing the ads should try a few times placing the ads at the right place :flowers:

aman01

Reaction score
thanks. I think the admin or someone should remove the ad code and use this ad package instead. Just my suggestion :)

Maurice

Reaction score
Or ad the tutorials in this package also :). But then with more details etc.

repusmod

Reaction score
The problem isn't code for the ad, the problem is they don't know where to put in what file and stuff like that, you should make a tutorial with details how to install in different sites, example html you have to put the ad code in every html file you have, in phpnuke, you have to add the ad in header.php so the ad will apear on everypage of your site...ect....

stealth_thunder

Reaction score
Hmm.... thanks for the zip package,

I know i am doing the right way but then I have a questions to ask you guys the professional.

How come I follow the ads code, when i test run my website a security shield alert appear saying that it blocked some activeX control files then when I allow the content, the ads banner disppeared wht happen ???

I am using Windows XP Home Edition sp2

So what i did to prevent this from happening, I copy x10advanced half banner.bmp coz i am using the x10advanced plan, then I copy this link
to insert into x10advanced halfbanner.bmp

the link is this
Code:
http://x10hosting.com/advert/adclick.php?n=a4f0eec1

would it be the same as installing the html and php code. if it would be same then I shall this it this way.

Just wanna know if my method would be able to ads for x10advanced since html and php cannot work on my computer where it have this security shield

Rearend

Banned
Reaction score
Could I Make a Sig that looks and has teh sam size of Google ads, but with your infos? bc these abnners are going to miss up my php-nuek P themes, and if i make the same size as googles the tall one, it will fit and work perfectly

nicholas

Reaction score
Rearend said:
Could I Make a Sig that looks and has teh sam size of Google ads, but with your infos? bc these abnners are going to miss up my php-nuek P themes, and if i make the same size as googles the tall one, it will fit and work perfectly

I dont think they would allow you to do that because in the first place, there are 3 types of ads based on what plan you are in. If you create a custom ad with different shape and sizes, what plan does it fall into? :laughing:

Secondly if you read the TOS, it stated clearly

The advertisement and its source code must be on your page entirely. The image or code for the advertisement must not be edited in anyway.

Rearend

Banned
Reaction score
Phh, so i have to add that code to a nice made theme, and miss it up , btw teh google ad is bigger and that makes it look cooler and more people can see it !!!!!

FINE.. i add the ad!

Wait wait... In php-nuke P , it allowes you to ad ad sense for money, incase ur having a ad store... i can ad teh ad there?? hows that? i think its gonna fit , and im gonna give teh ad unli-Expersiions so it wont change or delete it self .. hows that?

Tyler

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Because Corey is advertising his new file uploading site, Wise submit. It is also on a rotation so if anyonce purchases advertising from him, he can rotate all the ads.

Chris

Reaction score
It's very hard to go back to an old thread and read every single post about someone having problems. To help people is even worse with just so many posts, because it's unorganized and hard to find everything. It's ok that you're having problems, but please make your own thread.

So, if you're having problems, please create a thread in the Support forum and we'll assist you there.

Please only post things about the actual zip package in this thread, Ad Zip Package.

Thanks,
Chris

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.