add IPB back to script library

Derek

Community Support Force
Community Support
Reaction score
can you add IPB back to scripts library in the c panel and also can u try addin vbulitten

Derek

Community Support Force
Community Support
Reaction score
lol i just neeed the IPB back now theres only PHPBB for me

Jake

Developer
Contributors
Reaction score
yes, we cant add it back on because IPS does not give out the free versions anymore.

BlitzStrike

Reaction score
you can get unsupported hacks at http://www.invisionize.com

and by unsupported, I mean they arent supported or made by IPS but You'll still get support/help/updates from thier original programmers and the community members.

mattspec

Reaction score
contact me via pm

also ips states that you can only install versions that were downloaded from the site AND EXCLUSIVELY FROM INVISONBOARD.COM so those of us lucky users still have 2.0.0 PF3 at out disposal, so it was legal to have it on the scripts list (i totally spent all of last week studying the IPS user agreements)

Daniel

Reaction score
I have an IPB v2.0.0 from when it was Free. (No, I'm not sending anybody it :))

Chirantha

Reaction score
IPB 1.2 was legal to be distrebuted because they where under the old licence. As long the the licence was there its ok.

Derek

Community Support Force
Community Support
Reaction score
yeah i need you to put IPB1.3 back on the scripts library because i need to install it

B

Brandon

Also I once discovered that by entering anything into the registration the copyright disapears

Chirantha

Reaction score
And CPanel is not that stupid to have IPB 1.2 if it was illgeal. They also might have permission to include IPB 1.2 in CPanel. Also IPS would not have waited this long to tell Cpanel to remove it because its the leading Management software today.

It should be put back. Just because IPB 2.0.0 is illgeal to distributed does not mean that

1. Cpanel can take permission
2. Because that its in the old licence

Stop running around and put that back. (All thow I will not use it)

Mani5

Reaction score
lol ye why do u wnat it?? NAD WHOEVER NEEDS IT URGENTLY I will give 'em 1 for only 10 points!

So u can contact me via PM!

-MAni

Mani5

Reaction score
DesertWar said:
I will never use Phpbb
So u wanmt invasion board? read my previous pst..IF ANY1 NEED IPB Pm me and I will giv u an installed 1!

BlitzStrike

Reaction score
hes just probably gonna redirect to to invisionfree.com, notice he said "ALREADY INSTALLED"

mattspec

Reaction score
i will install invision 2.0.0 for 15 points, if interested contact me via pm

Last edited: