Ads!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hauzer

Reaction score
Ok, please READ! this, thank you.

I've added your ads on my site, but they DO NOT SHOW and im trying not to get my account suspended.

Ok, so i'll try and explain in detail,

1. I did not add your site ads to my website at the beginning since I couldn't see my site content, so basicly even if I did I couldn't, I was working on setting up my domain properly.

2. I added my 2nd domain yesterday, since my 1st one din't work, and once I did add it, everything worked fine and perfect, I did this last night, so I added my domain, and left it there and went to sleep after.

3. I woke up this morning, and I knew I had to add the ads, so I got up and the "Personal" hosting ads din't show up on my site, I cleared my chache and all, and still notthing worked, I also tryed the "Static" hosting ads, since my account is Static hosting based.

Are the ads down, or is it not working for me? I don't want my account suspended here, since the service is great, and I need this hosting.

- Thank you for reading.
Regards,
Hauzer.

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
Post a link to your site. Currently Yahoo ads are in the rotation and they will not show to some countries.

-Corey

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
That would definitely be why they're not showing ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.