Advert Concern; Question about suspension

Status
Not open for further replies.

zapperpost

Reaction score
Question:
• Assume I went on a longer-than-two-week vacation without access to x10Hosting (I'm just assuming). How could I keep my account from being suspended?

Urgency:
• The solution provided here did not work for me. DeltaBurnt already tried what he could! Is anyone an e107 expert? HELP!!!

Last edited:

Starshine

Legend Killer
Reaction score
Question:
• Assume I went on a longer-than-two-week vacation without access to x10Hosting (I'm just assuming). How could I keep my account from being suspended?

Have a trusted friend login to your forum account. You have 14 days of not logging in before your account gets suspended. You then have about 9-10 days from then before its terminated.

Fedlerner

Former Adm & Team Manager
Community Support
Reaction score
You can give someone your forum account and ask him to login once every two weeks.
There's also an "inactivity timer" service for sale, which gives no inactivity timer for your account for one year, so you don't have to login to the forums in one year.
This is an ADDITIONAL service, which you can buy with any of the services listed in this thread: http://forums.x10hosting.com/news-announcements/60905-x10hosting-double-everything-special.html

About the ads, the CMS should have a "header" file, which shows the content of the top. Look for this header file, and insert the ad code there.

zapperpost

Reaction score
Alright. I sent your reply to DeltaBurnt. If he is having trouble, then I will need more help.

zapperpost

Reaction score
Erm... I think I found the header file, but WHERE DO I INSERT
HTML:
<script type="text/javascript" src="http://x10hosting.com/adserve.js?nqliu"></script>
???

The CMS is e107. The Header File be found in the directory "e107_admin/header.php"

zapperpost

Reaction score
I've tried that, but <a> tags don't seem to work in the menus. Oh well. I just modifyed the header to insert the ad, and now everything is fine. I also discovered that I could insert the ads through phpMyAdmin, but a banner that wide would ruin the site's look.

Thanks anyway!

Status
Not open for further replies.