Advertisement Concern (Corporate Plan)

Status
Not open for further replies.

zapperpost

Reaction score
I DON'T WANT TO GET BANNED, SO HELP ME!!!
Okay. I calmed down.
In my e107 website system, I put the Corporate Ad in there, but it is in the disclaimer section, and you will have to scroll down to the bottom of the news to see it! Don't send me the e107 advert placing thread, because when I follow the steps, it displays the code, not the 800x600 ad. I think this has to do with the prefrences of the Head Admin of my website, which is not me. DeltaBurnt (the Head Admin) set a theme where even if I could set the advert, it would cut much of it off anyway, and you would have to scroll right to see the whole thing! Is there a way I can put it as a banner (just a suggestion)?

Here's something else:
When DeltaBurnt was setting up the ads in the disclaimer, I had already put an ad in the "Sponsers" section, and it worked. DeltaBurnt deleted it and redid the same thing, but it displayed the code.:dunno:

I appreciate any help. Thanks.

Christopher

Retired
Reaction score
Try putting
[ html][ /html] around the code.
Make sure you remove the space after the [

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
I think you need to talk to the site admin about fixing it. I've never used e107 so I can't say what to do to fix it.

-Corey

zapperpost

Reaction score
Thanks. DeltaBurnt is working on it right now!

Edit:
DeltaBurnt could not resolve the problem. We are hopeless. He's tried virtually everything!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.