Age of Empires 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

NewFuture

Reaction score
I am suprised that know one has posted a thread on this its been out for a couple of weeks now, i have bought it but, has my parents have kidnapped it for christmas, is it a great game?

Phil

Retired Staff
Reaction score
I remember the other ones lol they were the first games I ever played because my old system could not handle anything eles.

Josh

Uber No0b
Reaction score
Wow aoe 3 really has some nice graphics, anyone purchased this game yet?

B

Brandon

I have, better than AOE2 in someways also better then Rise of Nations in someways. I like it. In AOE2 all the units were alike.

Jordan K

[B]tags dont work:([/B]
Reaction score
I have recently downloaded AoE3 but I haven't been to the stores to pick it up yet (the only reason I would buy it is to go online-which I love!), but anyways I like to try campaigns of real-time strategy games to get a feel of what their like before I buy... Anyways, so far so good AoE3 OWnS!! IT OWNS!@!# (yeh I know, FPS doug style) anyways heres my rating...

Gameplay wise (not a whole big thing with the gameplay in this one but its ok and manageable, they say they will add more things in future updates-lets just wait and see)
-----
8/10

Graphics wise (yes the graphics are simply terrific... this is by far the only strategy game with realism of its kind, when you attack buildings-you see bullets of cannons for example hit a piece of the building and it flys off--yes the same piece you just watched the bullet hit. It also happens for boats and other big units---pieces fly off literally, like you can see the inside of a house when the roof gets exploded, and all-around the rest of the graphics are amazing)
-----
10/10

Give it a go if your a strategy lover...

PS. yeh I know noone has posted here in a week or 2

Josh

Uber No0b
Reaction score
Empire Earth II recently came out too, it's rated 8.0 by gamespot, AOE III is 8.2 though. Anyone play EE?

TarinC

Reaction score
its good...

but if u have played a game like wc3 ull find it BORING.

dino-m

Reaction score
NewFuture said:
I am suprised that know one has posted a thread on this its been out for a couple of weeks now, i have bought it but, has my parents have kidnapped it for christmas, is it a great game?

Yes that is very good game! I've play demo! :coolugh:

Phil

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Lol, This is an old topic and I think he has the game now that it's been 2 + weeks after christmas...

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.