Airline Game (Beta)

websitedude

Reaction score
Currently i cannot view it - internet explorer cannot view page however fix this and i am eager to look at it since i run a free online games site

Last edited:

Zubair

Community Leader
Community Support
Reaction score
That is very good.... good design and stuff..... keep it up :p

websitedude

Reaction score
Hi i am very interested in this game i think its great i was wondering if it would be possible to do a link exchange but instead of me putting the link on my homepage i put it in one of my free online games catergorys

iamcameron

Reaction score
I'm guessing you managed to get in websitedude, I would be happy to do link Exchange. I have an Ad area on the website, Please contact me at i_am_cameron(at)live(dot)com

@Boss is the Best:Thanks, I designed the Whole website/design from Scratch :)

Currently CO.CC is doing something with my Domain, So please use airlinegame.exofire.net as a temp

Last edited:

Zubair

Community Leader
Community Support
Reaction score
I'm guessing you managed to get in websitedude, I would be happy to do link Exchange. I have an Ad area on the website, Please contact me at i_am_cameron(at)live(dot)com

@Boss is the Best:Thanks, I designed the Whole website/design from Scratch :)

Currently CO.CC is doing something with my Domain, So please use airlinegame.exofire.net as a temp

I really appriciate your work...

currently i am unable to access your temp. address also.
btw i am interested in link exchange. PM me the details

the_site

Reaction score
This domain is under examination at the moment.
It will be finished within 24 hours!

Even though I can't see it at this moment, I am interested in seeing this game.

Zubair

Community Leader
Community Support
Reaction score
It is working now...

Last edited:

Zubair

Community Leader
Community Support
Reaction score
See On Top navigation...

* About
* Forums
* Link To Us
* Free Softwares
* Airline Game
* RSS Feed

Zubair

Community Leader
Community Support
Reaction score
I am sorry.... It was a stupid mistake

Last edited:

websitedude

Reaction score
The "Ad" is purely a link on the editors favourites part of the first page of free online games if you send me a picture or logo that represents the game i can put the picture on my homepage

iamcameron

Reaction score
ok, your link has been restored, Top Left of the home page(which is all the pages)

wongers

Reaction score
personally, i dont like it. i dont like the user of green for the table background colour when your main colour scheme would appear to be blues and whites.

I dont like how the main content of the page is surrounded by a big thick border, i think you understand how to put a website together and with a bit of trial and error and more practice you can produce something really outstanding!

i assume that you are relatively new to making websites? and by making websites i mean making them youself lol, not using a website builder or freewebs or anything like that