Am I completely off?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Theotherside

Reaction score
Hello everyone!
I've been trying to link my forum account to the cpanel for a while now but can't seem to do it. When I got to the x10 tab in the nav bar, it asks me to resign in so I do. Next it asks me to link the account by putting my user name, so I first tried my cpanel name (I'm not going to say it yet on principle, but if you need it to fix the problem I can). It says the account doesn't exist, so I try my forum name "theotherside", it too pops up the same message. Any ideas? Thank you for your time guys!
-The Other Side

Theotherside

Reaction score
Excuse my ignorance, but I know we had the biggest (in terms of bandwidth and space) before the change of X10. I can't seem to find the plan now, I don't know if the names were changed or something. Anyway, my cpanel name is "jasofono" Thanks so much! Oh, when I try to login to the cpanel it says the page does not exist (same page when my internet is on the fritz, I think its due to the fact that one of the categories on the "free sever up or down" thread was down).

Last edited:

Fedlerner

Former Adm & Team Manager
Community Support
Reaction score
Your account isn't in our servers. It seems it has been terminated.
If you didn't log in for two weeks, you get suspended, and after a period of time if you don't request the unsuspenison, your account gets terminated automatically.

If you want, you can register a new account at: http://x10hosting.com/hosting

Theotherside

Reaction score
Oh... Hmmm, I always log in, but I suppose something could have happened. Well thank you so very much, and I'll be sure to register again.

Status
Not open for further replies.