Am I Insane?

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
K, I need some help determining if I'm sane or not based off of something I did about...*checks watch*...30 minutes or so ago.

See, I saw this on Troll and Toad: http://www.trollandtoad.com/p169263.html (yes, I'm making you click it, cause it's almost impossible to describe without reading their absolutely hilarious description of it)

And....Well, I ordered 5 on impulse. I really don't know why, but the idea of that much random BS just fascinates me. I really don't get why. I don't even know why I didn't buy a giant one-pound-bag-o-dice instead. I just bought about 1,600 cards that I'll be lucky if I can figure out what games they're even from.

So now I leave it up to you all: Would you consider me to be insane based purely off of this action alone? Cause I'm thinking I am, and that's not a good sign.

Last edited:

Dazz

Reaction score
:nuts:Well in my opinion (after looking at the link), YES, Yes you are indeed insane. Please attend the nearest mental health facility Immediately. LOL:nuts:

pholland

Reaction score
I would not say you are "insane" per se... I would say that you could very likely find better things to do with your time and money.... for example, eating a mcdonalds quarter pounder... or downloading Saul William's new album in high quality lossless files... or giving it to your favorite candidate for the presidential election in 08

you could also buy a lot of 5 cent candys.... these are just some ideas to get you rolling

Avalanche

Reaction score
Insane, I feel the strong urge to say yes you are. And also you could try eating a Royalle with cheese :D

gwuapo2007

Reaction score
Definition of strong (adjective)

having much power; not easily broken, damaged or destroyed.

But doing that is not actually being insane. doing that is not actually insane, its actually somewhat fun! hehe

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
Definition of strong (adjective)

having much power; not easily broken, damaged or destroyed.

But doing that is not actually being insane. doing that is not actually insane, its actually somewhat fun! hehe

*whew* SOMEONE thinks I'm not insane :)

Also got Bourne Identity and a new set of headphones added to the collection, surprised I've actually had as much in my account as I have :S

I do think I might be insane though - just realized how many ccgs they could be pulling cards from - at 1,600 cards or so I could, theoretically, end up with 1 each from 1600 different ccg's XD