Any Designers....

cube_ownage

Reaction score
Any Designers interested in sstarting a design site? If so get me on msn at cube_ownage@hotmail.com I, myself aren't the worlds best designer, but I need somthing to do with my time, so if anyone is itnerested, gimme a holla.

Matt

Reaction score
me two, im interested. im not all that gread but i dow web design in photoshop.

cube_ownage

Reaction score
ahh, that blows, you're one of the best here mav., you should really consider joining up with Storm Studios

XColl

Reaction score
I'm interesting, acually I need a graphics group for my site. - Light-digital.cjb.net.

cube_ownage

Reaction score
Well, if you want to join up with us, thatd be grea,t jsut have to see soem of your work, and ill tell you if yoru in within 2 days!

MicrotechXP

Reaction score
I'll join. Just one last question What is it in for me? Not that I mean if I don't get anthing I won't help..... I am gust asking....

arkitek

Reaction score
ahh, that blows, you're one of the best here mav., you should really consider joining up with Storm Studios

using php-nuke doesnt really qualify you as being a web designer

cube_ownage

Reaction score
is our site phpnuke? nope,

and micro, we may start charging for website templates an d design, if you are in that field of work, you could make some money, and if you aren't I'm sure i can think of somthing :)

n4tec

Reaction score
@ cube: i want to join... Oh i have not seen the x10 banner @ your site, did you pay?

*4*

cube_ownage

Reaction score
its on there bro, im going to need to see some of your work micro and nforchange, just 2 or 3 things, and i need to know what field of work your in to (web or graphic) thanks.

cube_ownage

Reaction score
sweet man, your sig is cool as hell, thatd be greatif your interested in joining Storm Studios