Any one with a functioning Drupal-based site?

Status
Not open for further replies.

lionheart8

Reaction score
Hi
I have a couple of Drupal-based sites and currently some are not working, although I have made no changes to any. This has been going on for several days.

The main site at orbit.x10hosting.com shows the following error message:
Warning: require_once(./includes/bootstrap.inc) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/xprt007/public_html/index.php on line 15

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required './includes/bootstrap.inc' (include_path='.:/x10hosting/php1/lib/php') in /home/xprt007/public_html/index.php on line 15
another at orbit.x10hosting.com/orbit2:
Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 16777216 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 77824 bytes) in /home/xprt007/public_html/orbit2/modules/user/user.module on line 1304
memory-related errors which last surfaced when there were major changes at x10hosting, I think resulting in making the 3 PHP configurations.

Other scripts' based sites in other directories are fine.

If I have missed something and they are directly related to ongoing changes, please ignore this. If not, I request the site administrators to attend to this.

Username: xprt007

Thanks & regards

Last edited:

sunils

Reaction score
Currently We are moving the servers. It may be due that. My recomendation to you is please check up the config file of your site. Its probably got lost/deleted/changed.

P.S. Please wait till the announcement that all server movement has been completed.

Status
Not open for further replies.