Anyone else getting a login error?

Status
Not open for further replies.

glittere

Reaction score
Could you please try now? I've been on chats with the sysadmin and my account is at least back to proper function now.

Hey I am having the same issue... My final is due today! I need help!

talk2azs

Reaction score
Everyone on the Free server side is having this issue! This has been going on for the past 2 days and still no one has heard anything from x10hosting acknowledging the issue.

Some of us are starting to wonder if x10hosting is going out of business. Does anyone one know if X10's server are located in LA? Could the fires be causing a mass evacuation?

John Yancey

Contributors
Staff member
Contributors
Reaction score
My apologies on the delayed responses as the issue on our free hosting servers has since been fixed and users should now be able to log into their accounts. Please make sure to clear your web browser cache and then attempt to sign in at https://x10hosting.com/sso/login.

Evalithia

Reaction score
upload_2017-12-10_18-29-47.png

I am getting this message. I'm not using proxy, VPN or Tor, I even disabled my adblocker and other add ons and it didn't solve the problem.

bestarticleservice71

Prime Account
Reaction score
My apologies on the delayed responses as the issue on our free hosting servers has since been fixed and users should now be able to log into their accounts. Please make sure to clear your web browser cache and then attempt to sign in at https://x10hosting.com/sso/login.
that link leads to
sstandby.jpg
unfortunately if I click on the "Open cPanel" on the right, it is a link connected to the xo2.x10hosting.com server which hasn't been updated with my old lotus details. And there's no link to reset the pass.

basically clicling on the "Open cPanel" link lands me onto the below page where I get stuck

invalid.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.