Anyone have a Handheld?

Chris

Reaction score
Does anyone have a handheld?

I've got a CLIE PEG-NX80V. It's got a lot of great functions. You can find a lot about it through Sony CLIE PEG NX80V Review. It does a lot of cool things. Although, for some reason on my new computer, HotSync will not work. I'm not asking a question, heh, but I was looking forward to trying out pebbles, which allows you to turn your handheld into a monitor/keyboard/mouse.

prasys

Reaction score
I am a Palm Powered Developer (huh..cool)...Yep , its a great handheld alright...Pretty good functions it has

You should drop me a PM...If you are intrested on programming on the PalmOS Platform..Its fun...

BTW , Tungsten|E here ..+ Treo 600 (aka.."using Dad's Phone")

Maurice

Reaction score
Well , I got one, will search the name for it later. I only use it for my TomTom Navigator though, since that's were it was bought for.

prasys

Reaction score
ademonicbaby said:
Well , I got one, will search the name for it later. I only use it for my TomTom Navigator though, since that's were it was bought for.

Must be an old Palm Handheld !

Chris

Reaction score
Yeah I really want to make mine have more uses... I'm really mad that it didn't have 802.11B/G in it... I know you can buy a CF card, which I might do, but it's still annoying. I'm thinking of putting Linux on it, but for now it would probably only decrease it's use.

I know you can get certain programs that allow you to make programs on it but I don't know of any that are free. Do you know of any?

prasys

Reaction score
Avuee > Yes , there are many SSH Clients on the Treo. Please take a look at myTreo.net . We (the MTDN Team) are having promotion over there . You can get Sprint Treo 650 for $USD 319.99 (with 2 year contract) or Cingular T650 for USD$ 349.99..